👑 1 👑

"Two Kingdoms"

3rd person's POV:

❄️❄️❄️

"Krystal Kingdom"
Centuries ago there were several kingdoms. Some form allies between each other, others were at war. Between those kingdoms there was the Krystal Kingdom.A beautiful place covered in a white mantel because of the snow. Many would dare to say that angels went there to rest.

 The palace was located at the top of a high mountain, surrounded by pine trees with an enormous lake on the back. A little bit down was the rich town. It was a town that despite all the snow it always looked alive because of the colorful decor. 

The people lived happy and at peace trusting the honorable knights to protect them. Trusting the king to alway make the best decisions. 

The Kingdom was ruled by King Park Ji-hun a strong and smart Alpha along with his wife and mate Queen Park Aejung a sweet and caring Omega . They both ruled happily and fair. After 3 year of Park Ji-hun being king they were blessed with their first son. A small and cute Omega which they named Jimin. Two years later they were blessed with their second son a strong Alpha named Park Jihyung which would be the future king of Krystal Kingdom because based on tradition the first alpha born into the royal family should be king. The two siblings grew up happily filled with love and attention. Their  parents although they had a whole Kingdom to run always made sure to spend some time with their pups. The people from the town adore their princes as well as the people working at the palace. 

Jimin was a very outgoing and talkative pup always playing around and befriending everyone around the castle. This is how he became good friends with Taehyung, the son of his father right hand an omega like him. Yoongi also an omega and son of one of the maids and Hoseok an alpha, son of  the kingdoms best knight. Jihyung on the other hand was more shy and often hide behind his older brother with blushing cheeks. 

Both siblings were very close always playing together or running around. Jihyung was very overprotective of his brother and even though he was shy he was strong when it came to protecting his small hyung.