👑 8 👑

Author's POV

Three long weeks passed by agonizingly slow for everyone in both kingdoms. The formal rulers couldn't wait for their kids to be finally married. Both kings were happy that finally their ancestors wishes would be fulfill. 

In another hand there was a certain omega with tan skin and boxy smile who couldn't wait to see his strong Alpha again. He spent his days writing letters to his beloved and daydreaming of their reunion. Maids often find him looking out of the big palace windows with papers full of promises and poems on one hand from his alpha and letting out deep enamored sighs.

The omega prince wasn't any better though, he too would space out often and would be a little sad, wanting to see those beautiful brown eyes and smell the strong ocean scent of his alpha. It had been some pretty stressful weeks for the young omega with all the wedding preparations, the poor boy just wanted to cuddle with Jungkook and forget about the world for at least a little while.

Back at Haru kingdom the alphas weren't any different. Jin would train more than usual hoping that time would go by faster and he can hold his omega close again. He has spent years looking for Taehyung and now that he met him, the alpha only wanted to hold him close and never let go. He just couldn't wait for their happily ever after, he couldn't wait to make all those written promises real.

The alpha king had been busy, the wedding was taking place in his kingdom so he had extra planning to do. He wanted everything to be perfect so his little mate could feel happy and comfortable. The alpha was tired but he knew it will all be worth it once he sees his Jimin smiling and his all his, finally.

🌸🌸🌸

It was today, one of the most anticipated days in Haru. The people from Crystal were finally here to witness the union between alpha and omega. Union that will be tomorrow, everyone was expectant and excited. "They are here!!!" exclaimed Jenny making Jin's and Jungkook's heart flutter in anticipation. 

The ship finally came to a stop and the first ones to come out were the majority of servants carrying all the luggages. Then the king and queen along both princes. Jungkook's heart started racing like it did every time the omega was near. The alphas eyes scanned the omega from bottom to top. First his brown boots, than his strong legs and thighs that were hugged by the white fabric of the omegas pants. His eyes kept going up to the white shirt with a big bow and the brown fluffy sweater. His tiny hands were decorated by a few rings and his hair was perfectly styled. His face had a little bit of makeup to emphasize his beautiful traits. His lips looked so plum and nice which only made the alpha want to have a taste, and his cheeks so fluffy giving him such an adorable look. The alpha definitely couldn't wait to put a ring on his finger and a mark on his neck. 

(Jimin's look 😌

(Jimin's look 😌. He is so cute AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH 😆 I CAN'T )

The Park family finally reached land and Jungkook really really needed to hold his mochi or he would seriously go insane. So he did just that, without saying anything he marched straight to his future mate and envelop his petite body with his arms, finally burying his nose in the crook of his neck and letting the peachy sent invade every inch of his body. Finally, finally since the alpha said goodbye he was able to fully relax and forget about the world. It was only Jimin and him.