👑 13 👑

You already know we staring with some soft smut and the rest is just fluff 🥰🤙 Enjoyyy 💕💕

Authors POV:

Jimin woke up with the sun hitting his eyes, he frowned a little and turned around. It was so warm and nice he didn't want to get up, yet the fresh smell of the beach made him smile and slowly open his eyes. The small omega was met with the sight of his gorgeous alpha sleeping peacefully. He looked so young and relaxed, his curls where a pretty mess and his strong arms where wrapped around the omegas tiny form. Jimin let his eyes wonder down towards his alpha's naked body . The blonde still couldn't believe it, he grew up with this kid and while the omegas shape was more curvy and soft Jungkook grew up to have the body of a Greek god... maybe even better. His abs were so defined it looked like a chocolate bar making the omega want to lick them, all the way down towards that place that made him see stars yesterday night.
The blonde started getting hotter by the second with every perverted thought of the hot man that was his alpha. His. Letting out a soft content breath Jimin let his right hand between their bodies to be able to touch the alphas torso. He let his hand fall down under the covers and gently started to rub the alphas big member.
Little by little it started growing erect and Jimin started to pump it while occasionally rubbing the tip with his thumb.
Jungkook began to let out soft moans and growls making the omegas eyes travel to his face. The blonde bite his lips trying to not moan himself. This whole scene was just making him hotter and needy. Jimin brought his face closer to the alphas neck and sucked on the alphas scent glands where his mark was.
Jungkook feeling so so good opened his eyes and was met with his omega pleasuring him.
The hand under Jimin started to softly caress his back making the omega stop sucking and look at the alpha. "Good morning my alpha." Jungkook let out a satisfied growl and smiled. "Mmhm good morning baby. I see your needy today" said the alpha letting his hand travel down towards the omegas ass and playing with a round globe, groping it and then smacking it softly feeling the skin jiggle under his palm. "You are just so handsome... and so b-big I- I couldn't help it alpha. I- I needed to touch" said Jimin with a soft blush. His hand left the alphas dick and instead he passed his right thigh over the alphas waist and got on top grinding their crotches together sensually. Jungkook brought his hands to the blondes small waist and held it tightly. "Fuck baby you're so perfect" the omega let out a soft moan and bite his bottom lip.
Jimin grind for a small while until he couldn't take it anymore needing Jungkook inside of his leaking entrance.
A tiny hand grabbed the alphas dick and he slowly sank down on it. The alpha held both his hands to help him balance while he was going down. Once the alpha was fully inside the pair let out soft moans. "You are so deep" Said Jimin with a blush "yeah? I bet you love being so full of your alpha... I'm I right Jiminie?" Asked Jungkook with a cheeky grin. The omega nodded and started moving his hips. "Mhmm yes... I love it... I love being so full of you, only you" the alpha smiled and let go of the omegas hands to run his all over the blonde's torso reaching his nipples and playing with them making the omega moan.
Jimin rested his hands on Jungkook's chest and started bouncing faster, their moans and grunts where mixing together and the alpha couldn't stop touching all of his omega's body. "Jungkookie..." Said Jimin his body giving out and falling on top of the brunette who grabbed the omegas cheeks and started trusting upwards reaching that sweet point that made the omega moan loudly. "A-alpha" Said Jimin turning his head. Jungkook faced his omega and they charged a sweet kiss as they both came, Jimin between their bodies and Jungkook deep inside along with his knot to tie them up for a while.
Letting soft pants Jimin kissed his alphas neck while Jungkook caressed the omegas back. "I love you" Said Jimin siting up on his alphas lap. The brunette smiled softly and pushing some of the omegas hair behind his ear let out the three words that made Jimin have his famous eye smile.

🌸🌸🌸

By the time the couple decided to leave the bed it was lunch time yet the couple felt like having breakfast. Jimin wore some panties and one of his alphas button up shirt and went to prepare some breakfast while Jungkook decided to only wear some pants and find some wood for the chimney because even though it was already spring it still got shilly at night.

Once the brunette was back he was met with the sight of his omega setting up the table with delicious food yet the alphas mouth watered because of a different reason. Call him horny or whatever but can you blame him? When his omega was looking this good with exposed thighs and one of the alphas shirt? Of course not. Jungkook approached him lowly and back hugged him rubbing his belly gently. "Soon our pup is gonna be right here" Jimin blushed and nodded. "If we continue like this than I think he will by the end of our honeymoon" Said the omega placing his hand on top of the alphas. Jungkook hummed and kissed the blonde's chubby cheek. "Everything looks delicious, thank you" Jungkook sat on the table along with Jimin. The alpha took a bite and moaned at the taste it was better that what the chefs food at the palace. "Did you like it?" Jimin asked worried. "I love it, it's even better than what I imagined. Our chef could never" Said the alpha making his omega laugh yet smile proudly because his alpha liked the food he prepared just for him. " you know when we where younger and you decided to learn how to cook I always wanted to taste everything you made yet you never offered anything to me... I was so jealous of everyone who got to eat your food, so I was really looking forward to trying your food." Said Jungkook and Jimin blushed. "I never offered you any of my cooking because I wanted it to be perfect so when I finally could offer it to you, you would see I'm worthy of being your mate." Confessed the omega. The alpha stopped eating and grabbed the blonde's hand caressing it softly. "Jiminie, even if you didn't know how to cook, you are worth it of the universe" Jimin smiles softly "thank you"

❄️❄️❄️

After their breakfast the couple got dressed properly and grabbed some food and a blanket and walked down to the river. They set their small picnic close to the water and laid down on the blanket looking up at the afternoon sky. "Look that cloud looks like a bunny" giggled Jimin. "Really? For me it looks like a roasted chicken" Said Jungkook with furrowed eyebrows. "What? How can you see a chicken?" Asked Jimin laughing more making Jungkook laugh. "I don't know, how can YOU see a bunny?"

After a while of looking at the clouds and trying to give them forms the couple decided to swim in the lake. They splashed each other and played tag. Once they got tired they decided to eat and head back home to have a nice warm bath.

🌼🌼🌼

"How many pups do you want to have Jungkookie?" Asked Jimin. The couple was currently in bed cuddling the fire from the chimney and their body heat keeping them warm. "Four, two alphas and two omegas" answered Jungkook. "Mhmm I like it" smiled Jimin. "I can't wait to give you pups... to give us our own family" Said Jimin caressing his alpha's hair while Jungkook laid on top of his chest caressing his sides. "I'm sure we will soon. I can't wait" smiled the alpha. The couple letting a soft dreamy sigh excited to see their future together.

I hope you liked it. I'm sorry for being away so long I was having an authors block but I think I know what I want to happen in this story UwU ✨✨

Anyways thanks for reading comment what you would like to see in this story or if you'll like a new one 🌸
Baiiiiii

Anyways thanks for reading comment what you would like to see in this story or if you'll like a new one 🌸Baiiiiii