第1章

Y/N's POV
I woke up in the morning.Thinking what my mother told me lastnight.

~FLASHBACK~
"Y/N, Me and your dad have already decided that we will move to Korea due to some business there and it will take us a while and probably cant visit you here in Japan". Y/N's mother said with a frown face.
"How about my school here in Japan?" I asked her mom.
"Y/n, we already enrolled you to a university there and its also a famous school because there are many smart and talented kids". Y/n's mom said calmly yet very excited in her mind.
"Are you sure about that mom?" I asked.
"Ofcourse you cant forget the troublemakers can you? Y/n you cant avoid them. Y/n's mom said calmy but also worried for her child's safety.
"Y/n, so are you going to agree now to go and move with us to Korea?" Y/n's dad asked.
"Y-Yes, maybe but my friends in here are the one of the people that i will miss and dont forget Grandma and Grandpa". I said with a worry showing in his face
"Y/n we know that and we will miss your Grandparents as well and also you can still contact your friends by using your phone right and maybe we can visit here in holidays"Y/n's mom said with a slight happiness in her tone.
"So When is the flight?" I asked
"Tomorrow 10:00am". His dad said
'THAT FAST' shouts in his mind but outside his answer is...
"Okay, Im gonna sleep now i dont wanna overslept". I said calmly
'Yes i pulled that out of my mouth calmly but still im tired im going to sleep now'.

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Okay so here i am still processing what my mother told me last night but im not even worried one bit because i know how to speak 6 languages and Korean is included in there.What im worried the most are the bullies, because since when i was a child i was prone to bullies(sorry if i made it sound like he's prone to diseases😂) because im not the type of child that wants to play outside and running all day long. I was an Introvert child that likes to read books and somehow likes to finding out new interesting stuff during lessons.

I walked to my bathroom, immediately took a bath and then brushed my teeth and change myself in this clothes

(IMAGINE YOURSELF WEARING THIS)

And then i started packing my favorite clothes and insert a shoes(ofcourse in a plastic bag) in some part of my luggage.
'I wont forget Mr.Peach' i said in my mind.

I started to go downstairs and saw my mom still cooking our breakfast and dad still packing his clothes and greeted them as mom finished cooking breakfast we immediately dig in and clean the mess in our house and my father drive us to the airport .

Timeskip to the airport

We arrived in the Narita airport and now its our time to board the plane.
As the plane took off I mumbled
"I will miss everything here in Japan"

Timeskip to the airport

We arrived in GMP airport here in korea and some van park in front of us and dad said that its for us we put our luggages in the boot of the van and now driving to our Flat