第14章

Hey guys im alive and back at it
Having time updating and posting it on wattpad is something i missed to do. Our exams is near so i hope ya'll are going to understand the suffering that im experiencing(😂).

JenKai broke up because Dispatch fucked them up and im on a quest to hunt all Dispatch employees down.

Anyways here's the update.

I hope you will like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Quick Recap

Sighs, i wish i could have love you Momo and met you before the Deal happened and not in this kind of circumstances at all. Now im the only one hurting.

"Why does the world is so cruel to me?" I mumbled while leaving my eyes closed.

I should not have this feelings in the first place, this weird feelings that i have, i only feel.

Damn momo and her serious mixed signals. We still have two weeks before our deal will be done. I will make sure to forget my feelings that i built from her and move one from her as well.

After two weeks, we will become strangers to each other again.

I will make an oath to myself that i will completely forget about this feelings that i have and move on.

And just do the things that couple does during our last two weeks and remember Y/n dont fall harder. And just accept yhat you two are not just destined to each other.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Its been a week since i saw Momo and Kai talking.

I've become very distant to Momo but not really distant so that she wont notice.

We still have 2 weeks of pretending till i will, no both of us will become strangers. Strangers. a word like that kind of hurts me when both of us got seriously acquainted to each other.

And where am i now? Im stuck with my dorky friends.

And i can tell you what are they doing now after we finished our practice.

Dahyun - Smiling like an idiot
Dahyun is so becoming Dahyun.

Jeongyeon watching Kevin Hart
Yup he needs that to improve his Funny jokes, yeah FUNNY.

Tzuyu taking a nap in a couch
Glad he didnt complain.

"This couch is a piece of rubbish but still we can still benefit something from it even thou im suffering in her." Yoda said more like dissed it.

And Chaeyoung lifting weights.
Even thou he is a smol bean he have a muscle hiding underneath his shirt.

"Alright guys we need to stop lazing around and go to pur perspective classrooms cause we will seriously fail." I shouted to all of them.

Tzuyu groaned getting up, while Dahyun answered me.

"Im am now going to my classroom and maybe greet my professor a wonderful morning." Dahyun said and walk happily to the door.

"Tzuyu-ah, What's wrong with him? He seems to be happy and all that."
I asked our yoda.

"I dont know he must have eaten something spoiled." I laughed cause our Tzuyu is funny even thou he is not trying.

"Hyung, im gonna go now as well. Tzuyu come lets go together we have the same class right!" He called tzuyu and they both left the club.

"Yah Jeongyeon-ssi you are still not done cleaning?"