第24章

Breaking news the author of this is found dead in a ditch and there is paper that had some writing in it "Dont worry i will be ressurrected once you play One In A Million and Be As One"

Anyways AHAHAJAHAKAJAJKHAK
AHJKAJKAJKAJAKKAKAKAJLKAJKAJ

I STILL CANT GET OVER THAT IM GOING TO TWICE CONCERT HERE IN MNL!!!

*clears throat*

Anyways im gonna update cause my readers is probably mad at me for not updating for like 3 weeks i dont know maybe.

But here i am granting your wishes and yours truly is gonna update

Here is the update
Hope you like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

                      [Quick Recap]

She stared at me from my face to my legs i guess cause she is looking down and her face is red.

Cute

Then she slaps her face.

That is weird.

"Im sorry i didnt knocked." Thats the first word that came our from her mouth and i bowed to her.

And she stared to my toes again i guess i really think its my legs then she pointed at my legs so i looked and then realization hit me.

Its my fucking di- ummm that she is pointing not my legs so i covered it with my hand immediately. And i

""N-no its not your fault i didnt locked the door so its pretty all my fault so dont apologize at all." I apologize to her cause she saw this sight and because i forgot to lock the door.

And then she left with a red face and im pretty mine as well.

But then i sighed

"Thats a good thing that its only Moml that saw me naked what if its other woman." I ruffled my hair and walked towards the rack near the door then my towel really is there.

"What a day... I guess its is going to be akward later." Cause i heard the other door shuts probably Momo going somewhere.

                        -PRESENT-

Momo's POV

I apparently arrive to the house that me and y/n is staying and i still cant get over what i just saw a while ago.

I put my things to where it should be staying and i changed my clothes to pyjamas of course.

"I wanna cook something" I mumbled to myself as i head downstairs and took the apron and wears it.

"But i dont know how to cook though?" Asked myself cause i really need to do something to forget what i saw and cleanse my mind for dirty thoughts.

"Maybe i should look for wikihow.."

[After seeing how weird wikihow is]

"Change my mind, im gonna go to youtube and look for 'How to a 떡볶이?'" I mumbled to myself.

Im regretting that i look for info in wikihow that place is a weird ass shit.

Anyways lets get back to cooking.

"I hope we have all the ingredients though, as far as i can remember Y/n already bought some groceries last Saturday and its Monday." I mumbled to myself while searching for the ingredients in the fridge.

And the good thing is i have all the ingredients that the video said.

"Lets just hope that i will not burn the whole house." Mumbled to myself and decide to cook while watching the tutorial video.

- fifty and thirty seconds minutes later

"Done that wasnt that hard." Saying that while looking at the rice cakes and fish cakes and other ingredients that got wasted.

"And it smells good."

My damn mouth is watering because of the smell.

"It really does smell good." A voice came out of nowhere and its from none other than Y/n.

"Did you cooked it?" he asked me while heading towards my direction.

"Uh duh im like the only person in here and does a ghost can cook?" I answered nicely with my attitude, nice momo nice save right there.

"You dont have to be bitchy you know but it tastes good." Giving me a thumbs up, This asshole he should thank god that i like him if not though i would have killed him in any ways possible.

"Thanks for the compliment but this is all mine." I said to him without stuttering, Thats a Great Job Right there Momo.

"Sure, im just going upstairs and change my clothes." and he left right after he said that.

"He is acting weird today like really weird." I mumbled to myself.

After clearing all the food but of course i left some for Y/n to eat cause i am not that cruel.

I cleaned the counter and washed all the dishes and we are going to have a lil talk afterwards.

About our deal months ago. And im feeling really anxious by just thinkinh about it because it will be over, no today it is now over but i hope we will still become FRIENDS but im hoping a lot more than that.

After im done cleaning the place, i called Y/n to go downstairs.

"Y/n can you come down here for a minute please?!" I yelled to him for him to hear my voice.

"Sure just a minute." He shouted back at me and now i can see him in the stairs.

"Sit here please." I said to him calmly and he sat across me.

"What is it all about?" He asked me and my mind is screaming, my brain is panicking.

"About our deal months ago" I said to him.

"Oh" he sounds disappointed like disappointed and that is weird, Everything is weird.

"Cause today is our last day that o said in our deal, so do you want to continue it? I mean pretending." I said to him but trying to hide the sadness in my voice i hope he did not noticed it.

"S-sure, but your parents wants us to get married right?" Yeah its true my parents said that to me as well.

"Are you sure you want to do it though? Cause i dont want to force you if you dont want to do it." I looked at him to tell him that i care about his opinion and all that.

"Yeah sure im-" suddenly he got cut of by a phone call and when he looked at it, he looks like he saw a ghost or more than ghost.

"Hey Mom?" Im pretty sure he told his parents about us, so i just smiled like a complete idiot.

And then he

"WHAT?!!" SHOUTED

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but thats where this chapter ends the next will be all in the next chapter.

Anyways i updated as i promised..

Hope you like it guys please do vote for this to support me.