第15章

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GOD JIHYO AND I WISH HER A GOOD HEALTH AND ENJOY HER DAY WITH HER FRIENDS AND FAMILY CAUSE ITS HER DAY.
AND I WILL SURELY CONTINUE GIVING HER LOTS OF LOVE.❤❤

Hey Guys another update but this is going to be different its mainly about one side ship

Hey Guys another update but this is going to be different its mainly about one side ship. A huge boat or a cruiser perhaps the 2yeon!!!!.

This is mainly how thay got together and i hope you will like it.

Anyways

Here is the update.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Quick Recap-

Y/n's POV

After a while Sana saw Tzuyu with a food. Tzuyu put the foods down. And sat next to Sana cause Sana kept on tapping the space beside her. And lastly Chaeyoung sat next Mina.

"Momoring, are those guys are all together?" I whispered to her since i cant take the risk them knowing.

"I think so cause Sana keeps on admiring Tzuyu and call him "His Man" and made him his wallpaper, while Mina keeps on admiring tigers, and made chaeyoung her wallpaper as well." And yeah that explains it.

And why the heck is Dahyun is being all smiling like an idiot. I wonder what happened to him cause damn im worried as hell.

After a while Nayeon and Jeongyeon gestured her to sit next to him.

And we took the food and started eating quietly. Well only me and Momo cause they are acting all over each other while eating. And im disgusted to the sight.

"Y/n can you give me that" she pointed the pasta and i took a fork full of pasta and feed her normally by myself.

And momo just kept pointing at foods that she wants and i just kept on feeding her by myself. And i noticed that the couples are looking at us weirdly.

"Hyung, the both of you looked like a married couple just now." Dahyun said.

"I agree with him Y/n, cause you just feed her normally with everything she wants" the friggin ostrich said.

And Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just nods at them. I dont know if and I dont care of how probably red am i.

And both of us just shrugged it off and continued eating our foods.

-------------------------------------------------------------
[This will be after Y/n joined the club]

Jeongyeon's POV

After Y/n passed our quick test on him, we immediately became friends.

Y/n he is weird for a nerd, he is have the face of a Popular Guy than a nerd that can capture girl's heart and play with it.
His characteristics is also weird, he knows how to play Basketball cause his father taught him, he knows how to rock an outfit, and also he is kind but pretty oblivious, but sometimes he can be blunt and savage like tzuyu.