第19章

Hi guys im back and barely alive, so i thought of writing this chapter since im free from hell(school).
ya know what i mean bruh.

Anyways

Here's the update

Hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-
Mina's POV

"Well sorry for you to say but those guys especially Y/n and his friends are hard to control." Momo-unnie smirked as if she's dating someone.

"How did you know? Are you dating one of them?" I asked her smirking back.

"Maybe" Momo-unnie said as she ate a spoonful of pasta.

"You guys better not play with their feelings cause those guys' trust is hard to win, and you can only get it if you really tried for winning it." Momo-unnie said as she stood up and taking her plate back to the counter and left.

"Okay, That is a lot of information to take, but im gonna try winning Tzuyu's Heart bye minari" Sana-unnie said and stood up and left as well.

"Bye Satang" i bid goodbye to her.

"Now how can i win Chaeyoung's heart." I mumbled to myself and left the cafeteria as well to go to my class.

Back to Present

Mina's POV

Its almost morning now, and i did'nt get any blink to sleep.

"Just how many hours did i waste browsing for
'HOW TO WIN A GUY'S TRUST' in wikihow." I mumbled to myself after i yawned.

Arghhh

"Im sleepy~, But i dont want to skip school cause that SMOL only gave me a week, a WEEK to win his trust and i can't abide such actions."

Still yawning

I need to drink a gallon of coffee, so that i will be wide awake.

But wait i can just sleep during Mr.Baldman's class.

(A/n: Sorry could'nt think of other surnames other than that.)

Yes thats the plan.

"Since its already 4:00am, i think im going to take a bath now."

And i headed towards the bathroom.

After 30 minutes i got out of bath, i made cereal and made a fruit shake.

That took an hour all including eating and washing the dishes.

I got dressed and now im heading to the hellhole.

"Can someone burn down the school for me?" I said as i got in my driver's car.

Chaeyoung's POV

Toot toot toot

That freaking alarm clock just disturbed my perfect sleep, and that's quite a nice way to ruin my day.

As i look at the time.

SHIT

I am late. I took a bath quickly that only took for ten minutes. And i got changed and took some toast and now heading to school. And damn it that still took forty minutes.

Its now 6:40am

I arrived at school running out of breathe.

At 7:30 cause arghh just blame the fucking traffic.