第7章

Sorry for not updating. Im so freaking busy and my teachers are freaking evil that they wont let us freakin rest even for just a freakin' day they wont give us any rest day.

"Teachers are the real devils😂"

Anyways lets get right into the story😂😂⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

-------------------------------------------------------------
Y/n's POV

My alarms starts ringing and sat up.

"Another freakin' boring day, well thanks to my buddies its not fully boring" is the first thing i did in the morning.

I took a shower and change to this clothes.

(Well even though im a nerd i still have sense of fashion😂)

I walked towards our kitchen and cook my own breakfast since its still early in the morning. I cooked scrammbled eggs and cornflakes cereal.( A/n: Am i the only person who puts coffee instead of milk with cornflakes? )

After eating all that, i washed all the dishes and suddenly my phone vibrates. And there's a text message from Chaeyoung.

smolcub🐯: hyung where are you?
you: in my house,why?
smolcub🐯: huh,i-its nothing?
you: you're lying, and also are you
asking me?
smolcub🐯: No?

'Something is fishy'

you: Okay anyways, where are you?
smolcub🐯: in your heart.
you: Shut the fuck up or else im gonna stitch your freaking mouth.
smolcub🐯: hyung chill, and also i just lost to a bet and ask me to do that.
you: oh, you better not do that again because its so freaking cringy, and also who asked you to do that?
you: Who?Jeongyeon? Or Tzuyu? Or Dahyun?
smolcub🐯: actually its your mom😂 Its jeongyeon ofcourse who would do that to me other than Jeongyeon-hyung. And also i have a club now.
you: are you tzuyu now? A club who is your member? What's the name of the club?
smolcub🐯: Its School Meal Club!!

'YO! WHAT KIND OF CLUB IS THAT?! SERIOUSLY THIS BEAN IS STILL A KID😂'
you: lol?! And also who's with you in the club?
smolcub🐯: Its Dahyun-hyung and Tzuyu.
smolcub🐯: and also hyung you better check your clock now and check the time if you dont want a detention.

"Shit!!!!!" I screamed.
I took my bag and i ran quick to my school.

Timeskip to the school and appreciate Joker Chaeyoung(and damn she's smokin hot😂 im not lying)

I arrived at my class just on time. And sat on my sit while trying to catch my breathe since the smol bean just wasted my whole time.

And there is no sign of the J-Trinity and Nayeon at all. So i just shrugged it off. And after 2 of my class without them im getting worried for Nayeon.
And also i dont like nayeon its just that she's my friend.

And its lunchtime, good thing we dont have any practice today cause im always freakin' wasted everytime i get home.

And suddenly my phone rung. Someone is calling me and guess who it is? Its none other than my fake girlfriend Momo.

Bold-You/ Italic-Momo

Hello?
Hey Y/n, my parent wants to meet you tonight and wants you to join us in our little dinner. Are you up for that?
S-sure
And also we should act lovey-dovey in front of them.
Okay

And after that she hunged up.
"I didnt even received a Thank you and also a Goodbye" i said angrily.

"Why am i getting angry?Do i like her? No and why am i even getting angry? When we are just acting like we are dating dont fall for that Y/n remember you're just fake dating."

"But seriously am i really falling in love?". I talked to myself and after i just shrugged the thought off.

Momo's POV

I need to avoid Y/n at school cause i realized that im slowly falling for him, even though he is my FAKE boyfriend.

"Earth to Momo" Sana yelled
"What?!". I shouted as well
"You were spacing out, our dear momoring~". Sana said.
"I know who is the person that is in your mind right now." She said teasingly.
"Who?" I asked with a confused tone in it.
"Its Y/n you jokbal freak". The penguin said.
"Oh" Thats the only thing i said.
"Mina its freezing here and it might freeze us". Sana said
".." Mina looked at Sana's direction with a confused look.
"Because the Cold Mina just came out, ahhh seriously!!" Sana said

Me and Mina just laughed at what just Sana said.

Timeskip after school

"Mr.Jones can you pick Y/n up, and bring him to the mansion." I said
"Yes miss". Mr jones said
"And also let him fix himself for 30 minutes, so that he will look like a human infront of my parents." I said
"Yes maam" Mr jones said.

Y/n's POV

Im almost done reading my 3rd book when i heard a knock on my door.

"I dont expect any visitors right now though."

When i opened the door, I saw Mr.Jones Momo's driver.

"Good Evening sir but Ms.Hirai wants me to pick you up, and she said "you need to look more humany(is that even a word lol😂) today for her parents." Mr Jones said calmly.

"Sure" As i answered him Mr Jones got in his car waiting for me.
And i got changed to look more humany today.

(This is the clothes that you're wearing)

"You look good Mr.Y/n"

"Thanks Mr.Jones" As i said getting in the car.

Timeskip

We arrived infront of Momo's house. And i saw Momo standing there waiting for me. I thanked Mr.Jones and he left.

"You look a lot like a human today" She said teasingly.
"Well,you asked me to" I backfired at her.
"Anyways ready to meet my parents my handsome cute nerd boyfriend." She said still teasing me. And ofcourse i blushed
"Sure, I was born ready for my Arrogant,Gorgeous and Beautiful girlfriend." I backfired at her and turning her a pink peach and i find it super cute.

We walked in her house and DAMNNNNNN she's not joking her house is Goddamn Huge. Its not even a house its a Freakin Mansion.
We walked in their kitchen and i saw a calm looking woman
'That must be Momo's mom' i said in my mind.
And in the middle of the table is a bulky huge man that can probably snap my neck any minute if i ever hurt her daughter.

'Oh dear lord i think im gonna fuckin' die today if i say something rude to his daughter.' I said in my mind while im still terrified after seeing her father.

And another boring chapter we are near to where the story will start to heat up😂😂 and please do vote for my story.