第21章

Hi guys this lazy ass author just came back and our summer vacation is near, so i get to update weekly.

This is the last chapter of SaTzu and after that back to present. Small Head's Up Ill be adding Drama's in the next chapters and stay tune to it.

Anyways

Here's the Update

Hope You Like It.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-
Sana's POV

Back when Tzuyu is poking her cheeks to wake up.

" Hey Minatozaki" he poked my cheeks.

How can he so gentle and he didnt even did anything to me.

Well all the boys only wants me to go inside their pants.

But him he's different just like what Momo said.

Wait how did she know that well i dont care.

"Hmmm" i gave him a humm cause im too tired to talk and we probably missed the classes.

"Wake up" He said to me with a slight anger tone in his voice.

He's probably mad because he missed a class.

"I dont wanna its comfy" i hugged him tightly and this is the only chance to do this to him.

(A/n: Maybe not)

Who was that??

Anyways lets all skip what he said i really dont care, what i only care is me hugging him and i drift back to my sleep.

And i felt like that im carried but i just slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tzuyu's POV

I am now carrying Sana to my room and i never thought that she would be this light.

Does she even eat how come she's so light.

We should stop talking and keep moving, cause we cant finish anything if we keep talking.

I carried her upstairs and laid her gently in my bed. I gave her 3 of my pillows.

While im done laying her on my bed, i set my own thick blanket on the floor and put 8 pillows.

Do you know where i put these pillows.

Two for my head. Two for my feet. One to my right and One to my left, One on top of me and last but not least one reserved for hugging.

But before i go to bed/floor im gonna shower first. And after im done taking a shower im now ready to bed of course i dried my hair and closed the lights. And headed to my dreamland.

After a few hours of sleeping i heard sobbing softly. I thought it was some ghost or some shit but when i sat up it was Sana who is sobbing. So i asked her.

"Sana, calm down im here." I soothe her.

I think she's afraid of the dark. But how is it possible? Guess she is just like normal woman out there so she just use her cool and heartbreaker image at school but at home she's a softie.

Back at her.

She kept sobbing but now she's hugging me tightly drenching my shirt. So i keep rubbing her back.