第33章

Another update people, another update cause January 6 is when classes starts again. And also it is ny birthday.

Insert the GTA meme. Here we go again

I AM REALLY SORRY EVERYONE BUT I AM GOING TO REPUBLISH THIS AND DECIDED TO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING IN NY DRAFTS CAUSE IT WILL JUST MAKE ME GO CRAZY AND WILL PROBABLY ENDING THIS BOOK TO BE DISCONTINUED SO NO THANK YOU

Lezz Goo People.
—————————————————————-

                       -Previously on-

Jackson's POV

"Sir everything is all in place now." I said to my boss with a monotonous voice.

"Great job Jackson, hahaha let us then commence our plan tonight." As my boss laughed creepily again on the phone and i joined in with him.

"Thank you for the compliment boss." As i smirked and rose one of my eyebrows.

"You deserved it Jackson, you really do deserve it. You have done a great job. And also i want you in my place to gear up and be ready." He said on the other line.

"As you wish sir." And dropped the call.

Tonight is going to be fun, huh? While looking at the sky.

No one's POV

What they do not know is they are in someone's hands already and dancing on top of a certain person's palm.

Back to Present

Y/n's POV

I am still in the mall and I can't really decide which one to buy the navy blue disney hoodie with some mickey quotes or the mustard colour hoodie with a frozen quote.

"I guess, i am buying this two hoodies cause it looks great and somehow bring back my childhood memories and also pretty sure Momo can wear this as well." Then went to the cashier, with four pullovers and two t-shirts.

"That will be five-hundred and forty six dollars sir." What that is five hundred forty six?. Well damn

Then paid it and bought some frappé in starbucks.

Then went home.

As i get back, i have this kind of a weird feeling like spidy tingles or sumn. Anyways i just shrugged it off and put the groceries in their rightful cabins, and in the fridge.

"And that is all of it, i guess and now for my clothings i still need to wash it though.." But i decided to hang it in the closet cause there is more time tomorrow to do it because it is still out break.

"There we go done, and now i need to binge watch Umbrella Academy and next in line is Game of Thrones." I sat down in front of the tv and the episode 1 started playing.

Fifty minutes later

I heard some car sounds outside and it is already 1am who the hell is out at this time and there is curfews. But i just shrugged it off it is just maybe my neighbors.