第11章

Sorry for not updating guys.
I was hibernating for a couple of days and regain my strenght(lol)😂
So i didnt update for 5 days?, or 6 days ? Or maybe 7 days?? 😂😂😂😂

Anyways heres the update, please do vote after you finished reading the whole chapter(you can vote for it only if you like it 😂😂😂😂😂😂)
And this is all fluff

-------------------------------------------------------------
-Recap-

Y/n's POV

After seeing Momo's clothing of the day

'God created a very beautiful and ethereal human being, oh God bless my eyes'

And after that both of us ate the breakfast that i cooked, i cleaned the table and she will be the one who will wash the dishes.

"Momoring, I'm just going to take a shower okay?" i informed her because she might end up finding me all over the house.

"Okay" momo said and did this 👌 hand gesture.

And i head upstairs and did my morning routine.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Still Y/n's POV

Im done showering and im already picking some tees, it means im only in my sweatpants right now.
Maybe i'll put some jacket later.

"I think she is sleeping in the couch right now, or maybe watching some shows or maybe eating again" i mumbled to myself as i tried to guess what momo is doing right now.

"I think Momo is in shorts right now and just in tees, maybe i could lend her some of my jackets and also let her change to some clothes that can keep her warm, huh?"

I took some of my jackets in our walk-in closet. And after that i headed downstairs to the living room.

And what i saw is a sleeping momo, she is holding her knees and curled-up like a smol ball.

"Cute" is the only thing i could say after seeing the view.

"Momoring~" i called her name as i tap her shoulders but she didnt even move a muscle.

"Momoring~" i called her name in the same volume amd same tone but tap both of her shoulder and cheeks.
And she just answered me a hum.

"Momoring~" i called again but now both of my palms are on her cheeks, squeezing her cheeks and its like a siopao(if you know what it is)

"Give me 5 minutes more please" she said it in her sexy husky voice again.

"I will not give you 5 minutes but i'll let you sleep again if you change your clothes cause you're wearing a revealing one and its also cold, come on i'll lend you my jacket." I said with a motherly tone.

"Okay, but can you piggyback me im so tired, please~" Damn this girl right here please put her in prison cause being naturally cute is illegal.

"A'ight, my little smol momoring come here" i said like talking to a 5
y/o Momo.

She is now on my back clinging like a koala to prevent herself from falling.

After a long ride we arrived at the closet.

"Here, we are already in here momoring~" i put her down.

"And here is my jacket you better put it on cause its cold and also change your shorts to a sweat pants, okay?"

"Okay~" Aisshhh this baby, i wanna put her in my pocket for being cute

I left her and i headed downstairs and im headed right now to the kitchen.