第20章

Hi guys im back from my grave.
I apologize for not updating for like about 3 weeks.
Because it was one hell of week and we need to do all the fucking performances, reportings and all the project.

But anyways this is the story SaTzu of how they got together.

Anyways

Here's the update

Hope you like it....

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sana's POV

Ughhh

Im so frustrated right like Mina already won that Lil' Cub's trust, why cant i?

'of course you cant just win a freaking trust especially to that cold hearted guy' i said in my mind.

I already have officially cut off to the guys who just want my body.

Those horny assholes.

Well its a win to win, since i only play them only a kiss all in all but i maybe a player but i didnt really give them my virginity because i value it.

Well i really think Tzuyu's perspective to me is a Slut.

But i dont wanna hear it coming from him. Because i know that it will hurt as fuck.

But how can i flipping win him.

What is Mina's attitude that she only show to us.....

That i also have.

Im a damn softie, i always give warm hugs and im kind to Mina and Momo and only, but if I win Tzuyu's heart then i will be kind to all his friends.

After debating to myself to what i should do i, i finally decipher something that may or may not will win tzuyu's heart.

I am now heading to the cafeteria. While i am walking, i saw Tzuyu.

Well if you think its a fairytale that i will accidentally bump onto him well jokes on you, its not.

He was sleeping peacefully under the Cherry Blossom, with a book in his hand in our school garden.

I immediately run out fast, so that i can appreciate the handsomeness that the Dear God Jihyo give to him.

As i arrived he is still sleeping peacefully, and the only thing in my mind right now is snuggle to his chest and sleep as well.

I sat beside him and looked to his handsome face all over again, like Jesus.

The Gods really spend all his sweat just for this perfect looking guy to be made.

Im tired

So in just my natural insticts, i snuggle to his chest and wrapped my arm in his body.

Without even knowing i fell asleep.

Tzuyu's POV

Finally i just taken a nap peacefully and the Cherry Blossom makes me feel more calm and refreshed.

Wait

Why is this squirrel snuggling in my chest?

"Good thing you're the one sleeping beside if its already another person i would have already pushed that person away." After i said that i just let her rest in my chest and keeps stroking her hair and putting some locks to the back of her ear so that she wont eat it somehow.

I keep staring at her face and i cant help but admire how beautiful this woman is, like her perfect nose, her cute kissable pink lips and her chubby cheeks.

But this woman can be dangerous cause damn she's famous for breaking someone's heart and leaving them in the air, but when she's asleep she looks so innocent and pretty vurnerable.

I also observed that whenever she's with the MiSaMo a.k.a J-Trinity she's pretty clingy like hugging them, kissing on their cheeks and holding hands.

They must be good friends.
(A/n: Cant help but to add that meme)

Timeskip by Sana's sneeze

Its been an hour and we already kissed i mean missed class damn typo.

(A/n: but you're not texting you're talking in your mind?......)

Just shush

I should wake her up cause its already time to go home.

"Hey, Minatozaki." I poked her cheeks.

Yup with a popping 'p' its quite my habit to wake people like that when im not in my savage mode.

"Hmmmmm" she hummed as an answer.

"Wake up" i told her but she didnt even budge.

"I dont wanna its comfy." She hugged me more tightly.

"All the classes are over we both missed the remaining class damn it." I said to her more like complained.

"Its alright." She just kept closing her eyes.

"Its alright? For you but Me not me at all, I value education." I just keep complaining.

"I can tell the professor tomorrow alright so just let me sleep." And i think she just drift off back to sleep.

Damn this girl

"Hey wake up" but she didnt at all.

I sighed a big one at that.

I'll just carry her but i also dont know her home, i cant leave her alone in here.

(A/n: Is'nt our maknae a gentleman?)

Yeah fine you asshole im gonna let her stay at my house but i wont sleel beside her i'd rather sleep at the floor.

Then i carried her.

I hate this

Sana's POV

Back when Tzuyu is poking her cheeks to wake up.

" Hey Minatozaki" he poked my cheeks.

How can he so gentle and he didnt even did anything to me.

Well all the boys only wants me to go inside their pants.

But him he's different just like what Momo said.

Wait how did she know that well i dont care.

"Hmmm" i gave him a humm cause im too tired to talk and we probably missed the classes.

"Wake up" He said to me with a slight anger tone in his voice.

He's probably mad because he missed a class.

"I dont wanna its comfy" i hugged him tightly and this is the only chance to do this to him.

(A/n: Maybe not)

Who was that??

Anyways lets all skip what he said i really dont care, what i only care is me hugging him and i drift back to my sleep.

And i felt like that im carried but i just slept.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry i havent updated for a while cause we were doing Cheer Dance and Musical Play and we need to practice real hard and also our last quarter exams is here so i need to study ( but i dont study at all, cause im a god just kidding cause im too lazy )

This is only a short chapter but i hope you like it and dont forget to vote.

And also TWICE DOME TOUR qas today its already done though.

And as always they killed me.

See you in my next chapter.