第12章

Hi guyss this lazy ass Author-nim is back and kicking😂😂, So as i said in my last update im gonna update yesterday or today. So here is my promise..
ENJOY....
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

I also opened the gift she gave me just imagine some 2 pairs of sweatpants and a 2 jackets as well and this shoes.

And i also thanked her. And after we headed to the back of our house and to the bar area. And took some drinks in there.

-------------------------------------------------------------

After our little christmas celebration that day Momo is being weird to me cause she's being sweet and anything that got me confused i know that we are just Pretending and stuff but why is she acting lovey dovey to me even tho there are no person around us.i remembered her words that

'We will act like all lovey dovey infront of her parents,friends and other people in school but if we are alone we are not gonna act like that'

That's the exact words that came out from her mouth that day when we made a deal, but why is she acting to me like this, Mr. Jones is not in our house tho, we only call Mr.Jones if we go out shopping, groceries and other things that are being used in this house daily.

And im also in the same position now for about 2 hours straight now and guess what Momo is in my lap sleeping.

"What a pretty nice day we have here even tho im here inside the house, with a peach in my lap sleeping". After i said that i let out a huge sigh

Why is she sleeping?.

Flashback

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" She shouted

I ran to the living room cause this peach just shouted and making me so worried about her.

"What?! What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I asked her running out of breathe

"Why are you asking me so many thing tho? I am not going to die today. Anyways i called out your name because i found a movie in netflix called 'birdbox'(love that movie but im waiting for another part of the movie cause they are just in the middle of the forest) and in the birdapp(twitter) i couldnt relate any of my friends memes so i wanna watch it with you." She said.

"Yeah, i know my friends also kept making memes about it especially Dahyun that guy is just addicted to memes, you can just watch it tho, i still wanna cook food for us"

"I wanna watch it with you and you can cook the food later!!" She whined like a child.

"Is it because you are scared? One of the school's bad girl is scared of a single movie" I teased her

"N-no its just i just wanna watch it with someone" she stuttered and blushed.

"Alright, cause i dont wanna carry you to the hospital when you faint" i teased her again and she slapped my poor arm as i sat beside her.

"YAAAA!!!"

"Okay okay i'll stop" I gave up cause this woman might throw a tantrum.

"Im gonna stop the movie now." She said clinging into my arms and already scared.

-In the part where that guy is watching the strange creature in the cctv-

"N-no dont look at the screen or you will going to die you idiot!" she shouted like she is talking to that guy.