第6章

Y/n's POV

Did i just saw Momo blushed and just shrugged it off. And took my bag and walk back to my school. I dont care if i didnt change my clothes.

I arrived at the school. As i tried to check the time i still have 3 minutes to go to my class or else i'll be sent to a detention. I ran as fast as i could.

"HEY KID NO RUNNING IN HERE" I heard an old guy said.
"Sorry but i need to ran to my class as fast as i could or i'll be sent to detention" I said running.

And i arrived to my class. I was late for 5 minutes but good thing is our professor is still not here. I sighed and i nearly forgot that Me and Jeongyeon are in the same class right now so we will probably go training at our gym together while probably waiting for the maknaes to come and join us. And our prof walked out of our room for a couple of minutes since he is being called in the principal's office while leaving us copying a notes to use it as a reviewer.
15 minutes have passed our professor came back.

"Hey guys, can you give me your attention for a minute or 2 here to me" Our professor said and claps his hand. And we all turn to look at him.

"So we will have another student in here and he's new probably" Our Professor said.
"So Mr.Kim can you please come in and introduce yourself"
" Hi guys! The name's Kim Dahyun and i like to play basketball, and dance, and i hope we will all be friends by the end of the school year" Mr.Kim said and bowed to all of us.

"And Mr.Kim you can seat behind Y/n, and Y/n kindly raise your hand so that Mr.Kim will know where he will be seated from now on." Our Professor said and i quickly raised my hand and
Mr.Kim walked towards me and bowed and sats behind me. And after a minute he began tapping my shoulder and look at her.

"Are there any sports club in here still accepting or willing to accept a member?" He asked whispering but enough for me to hear.

"Yeah and one those is my club. Do you play basketball?" I asked
' Seriously Y/n why did you ask that he said it in his introduction that he plays basketball' i said in my mind

"Yeah" with a huge grin creeping in his face.

"You can come with me later and ask our coach if you can join" I said and he keeps on nodding

"And we have a special test as well" and he's still nodding.

'Im pretty sure this guy is funnier than the No Jam Bros the ostrich and the little cub'. I said in my mind.

Timeskip and appreciate dubu's smile

After the class me and dahyun immediately ran to the gym and saw our coach and accepted Dahyun since we lack members of our club. And Dahyun passed the special test that the ostrich always give.

Momo's Pov

I still cant get it out of my head.
'Urghhh why does Y/n acts like a lost baby and acts extremely cute' I said
(She's the only one who finds Y/n cute)

Me, Sana and Mina are walking around the school and we found ourselves already infront of the gym and can hear some people training.

"Sana , Minari how about we sneak our way inside the gym look who are the people in there" I said and they nodded.

We sneak our way in and i was surprised because there is this one person who caught my attention and it Y/n.

'I didnt know that he can play basketball and he's quite good. All i know about him is he's a nerd that loves to read books and stuffs but he have the face of a handsome young man that can make all girls fall in love and he also dresses well" I said in my mind.

" Ohh!, is that Y/n?!" Sana said with an evil smirk in her face
"Its really him" Mina said while smiling.
And i just rolled my eyes and im annoyed but i dont know what the reason is. 'Weird' i just shrugged it off.

And after 5 minutes, 4 guys joined him. A tall handsome guy probably the tallest(Tzuyu), I smol boy but cute and he has a broad shoulder (Chaengie), A pale looking guy (Dahyun) and lastly a lean guy (Jeongyeon).
'And damn they all have the looks that every girls might fall for' i said

"Whoa! I like the tall guy and the pale looking guy!" Sana said with an evil grin.
"Yeah, i like the cute smol guy because he looks like a baby cub" Mina said.
"Can you ask Y/n their names, since he is your fake boyfriend after all." They said in unison. And yup they know about me and y/n.

"I dont know if he'll give their names, but fine i'll try" I said and they hugged me and My 2 best friend only show this side to me and also dont forget God Jihyo.

After they finished training since thought they are the only people in the gym they all took of their shirts and kept running around like a child.

And what caught my attention is Y/n he has a toned body. And i want to touch it, 'SERIOUSLY MOMO HOLD YOUR HORSES BACK' i said in my mind. ' He's hot but still a nerd guy so my new motto now is DONT JUDGE A FREAKING BOOK BY ITS COVER' i said in my mind.

" I want him and him" Sana said before licking her lips. And i sent her a 'seriously' look and she nodded.

"I thought that smol guy is cute but his cuteness is covering a masculine body, No not just him they all are." Mima said and i was surprised because mina never takes interest to a guy.

And we stood up and walk towards the guy. And saw them looking at us in fear.

"Y/n can you tell me their names" i asked no not asked its almost like commanding him.

"And why would i do that?" He said.

I walk towards him and whispered in his ear.
"Because im your girlfriend and i wont forget our deal" and he blushed madly. 'Cute' i said in my mind

"Umm guys can you introduce yourself and dont worry they wont try to sue you"Y/n said and i grow a tick in my head.

"The name is Jeongyeon" the lean looking guy said.
"Im Tzuyu" He said his name to us blankly and Sana walked towards him and said
"Im Minatozaki Sana" as she puts her index finger in his chest. And Tzuyu didnt even fell for her trap.
"Im Chaeyoung" the smol guy said, and the penguin waddles toward him and whispered in his ear.
"And Im Mina" She said seductively and Chaeyoung is blushing.
"And Im Dahyun, and Hyung who are these people" and Chaeyoung mouthed 'why the fuck did you said that' leaving Dahyun confused. But before he can ask something again.
Sana pulled him down and said

"We are the J-Trinity and if you dont know that you must be new here babe " and she winked and started to backed away leaving him still confused. So after that we decided to leave.

"Bye Y/n" I said
"Bye Tzuyu and Dahyun~ ill be back for you" Sana said in here aegyo voice and sent some flying kiss after she said that.
"Bye Smol cub" Mina said.

And after that we left the gym.

Y/n's Pov

Why did they come here and why did Momo asked for their names.

"Did the Elegant Black Swan just called me 'Smol Cub' and i dont know what to feel to it since she's a huge bully in school" i heard what chaeyoung said and me and the other laughed except for him ofcourse.

"And Dahyun, Tzuyu be extremely careful. Try to avoid Sana because she's a girl that would most likely sleep with the person she wants. And she's a huge player." Jeongyeon said.

And all of us walked home and i realized that a lot of things happened in just a day.....

-------------------------------------------------------------

A lame chapter guys and also please vote for my story if you like it❤❤. And also
Who do you want me to pair with Sana? Dahyun or Tzuyu? Because i dont really know cause im a SaTzu and SaiDa Shipper and i cant choose.😂😂😂 Help me decide👍👍