第5章

Im back guys im pretty sure that you're waiting so here i am and lets get the chapter started😁.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Previous chapter

Goodbye Y/n, and also Y/n we need to go shopping at 12 or 1 pm tomorrow" Momo said and i just nods but before i realized it she kissed me in my cheek leaving a lip mark in my face.
And it left me in shookt and thought i was paralyzed. And i screamed in my mind 'DID SHE JUST KISSED MY CHEEKS CHEESE AND SPRINKLES WTF?!!!!!' all i know is my brain is malfunctioning at the moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

I didnt get a freaking sleep last night after Momo kissed me 'Am i this whipped' 'Ye-No You're not Y/n after all this is just a fake cover up and also she's using me'.

"Earth To Y/n" Jeongyeon said while im still spacing out.
"HEY Y/N YOU BETTER GET BACK TO YOUR SENSES OR THE COACH WILL GET MAD AT US AND LOSE HIS SANITY!!" Jeongyeon said shouting.
"DAMN!, I think you just destroyed one of my senses" I said that in pain.
And we started walking but i stopped by saying

"And also Jeongyeon-ssi" I said teasingly.
"What?!, Hurry up or else we're going to be late" Jeongyeon said annoyingly
"I think you just beat Miss Park's normal voice, you should celebrate that's an achievement after all." That's what i said before running for my life.

And we arrived at the gym. I saw Tzuyu and Chaeyoung talking, and I approached them.

"Tzuyu, What're you guys talking about?" I asked
"We heard that there will be a transfer student" He said with a blank face.
"Ahhh you dont seem to be interested, Why is that?" I asked
"Well I have 3 reasons" Tzuyu said
"What is it then?" I asked
"No Dont- " 1st is I dont care, 2nd is I dont care and 3rd is I really DONT fucking care". Tzuyu cutted Chaeyoung
"YODA YOUR LANGUAGE" Jihyo said with a normal voice as we got startled and immediately walked away leaving Miss Park and Tzuyu while she's scolding him.

'He really is something huh, Should i call him 'The Savage Yoda'' I giggled while thinking of it

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon after hearing Y/n giggled all by himself

"What's wrong with him, He's creepy when he's giggling all alone" Chaeyoung said while he's freaked out.
While Jeongyeon is dialing someone
"Hyung , What're you doing?" The cub asked confused.
"Talking to a psychologist if i can schedule an appointment" The ostrich said leaving The cub more confused
"Schedule an appointment? Dont tell me you're-
"No, I'm not and also im scheduling an appointment for that guy over there" Jeongyeon points at the direction of Y/n giggling
"Oh" Chaeyoung just nods

AND BACK TO Y/N

After i trained for 2hrs its still early for me and Momo to go shopping.
Maybe i will meet the new student.

I arrived at my 3rd class. As my prof arrived, He greeted us and called

"Good Morning class and We will have a new student so please treat her well, Miss Kim, please introduce yourself".
'So she's in our class huh' i said in my mind.
" Uh-Uhm Hi guys my name is Kim Ye-rim but my friends call me Yeri" Miss Kim said shyly.
'she looks like a bookworm like me and Nayeon, maybe me, Miss kim and Nayeon will get along well'
"Well Miss Kim you can sit next to Miss Im" My Prof said
"O-okay" Miss Kim said shyly
"Miss Im please raise your hand" My Prof said and Nayeon raised her hand.

As we reached the end of our class i looked at the front where Nayeon is seated and saw that they are getting along pretty good. And since my next class is still 2hrs from now im going to go home and sleep.