第16章

Hi guys another update also i have a tea and we will discuss it after the chapter.

Anyways another update of 2yeon ( yeon-yeon ) of their love & hate relationship in real life but they are my parents and i love them for that. Hihi

Anyways

Hope you will like it

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Quick Recap-

Jeongyeon's POV

And after that almost everyday i wanna go to our class cause Na-Y/n is in there yeah Y/n.

(A/n: shut up just say that Nayeon is in there thays why you go the class.)

Fine yeah as i said i wanna go to our class because Nayeon is in there. I grew a crush towards her because she is kind, adorable, cute and very pretty but sometimes her aegyo makes me want to vomit.

And also im jealous towards Y/n , Why? He is the one that Nayeon always invite and after Nayeon invited him he will invite me.

But sometimes i gave some little hints that i have a crush towards Nayeon but she is so oblivious.

And it is so weird to me that whenever i tell her cheesy phrases, she jusy shrugged it off.

And started ignoring me whenever i call her name.

(A/n: im also going to ignore you cause istg jeongyeon-ssi im not going to be able to eat cheese again.)

Nayeon's POV

After a week with Jeongyeon i started ignoring him cause its not that i cant stand his cheesy phrases but if i ever hear it again i swear to god that its the end of me.

And does he have a crush towards me or he is just teasing me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon's POV

Well I have been completely ignoring Jeongyeon for a week now, yeah probably and im also changing my look cause i just want some change, i dont havr any reason to change my look other than

IM JUST BORED

I dont have anything to do so im in here in a Hair and Make-up salon

People are straightening my curly hair, and the other is going to thread my eyebrows now.

Im Scared

"Ma'am this is going to hurt, okay" The stylist said

"S-sure." Im damn trembling, causd it hurts.

"Ready?" The stylist asked and i shut my eyes close and gripping tightly to the chair that im sitting.

Ouch it stings

"And There We Go." The stylist said more like calming me down.

"Yes" i said and released a huge sigh.

"There is more ma'am." The stylist said more like reminding me and that is the most fun way of breaking me apart.

I dont think i can open my eyes after this

Timeskip cause im lazy af

After they finished styling my hair and threading my eyebrows

They also gave me a facial for free since its part of their promo.