第22章

Hi guys im back as i said in my last chapter im gonna update today and i kept my words.

Sorry for not updating since its almost our last week of school and my last week as a Junior High School student, i need to pass all the requirements to move up to 11th grade. So that is the reason i wasnt able to update. (Idk if you will read it or not im just sayin')

This is back to the present timeline

Anyways Here is the update
I Hope you like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

Y/n's POV

"Y/n can you give me that" she pointed the pasta and i took a fork full of pasta and feed her normally by myself.

And momo just kept pointing at foods that she wants and i just kept on feeding her by myself. And i noticed that the couples are looking at us weirdly.

"Hyung, the both of you looked like a married couple just now." Dahyun said.

"I agree with him Y/n, cause you just feed her normally with everything she wants" the friggin ostrich said.

And Chaeyoung and Tzuyu just nods at them. I dont know if and I dont care of how probably red am i.

And both of us just shrugged it off and continued eating our foods.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Still Y/n's POV

After the guys explained it to me and tells me how they got together.

I still dont know why Dahyun is grinning like an idiot a while ago.

"Eagle, can you come up here?" I called for Dahyun.

"Okay"

He walked towards me and sat his ass beside me.

"What hyung?." Dahyun asked me

"Why were you smiling a while ago?" I asked him cause i was tok puzzled.

"Ahh well surprise i am now a vlogger and my eagle dance got 50 million views in the internet." My jaw dropped and i think it reached the floor.

"Seriously?" I asked him still in shock.

"Yup" he said it with a popping 'p'

"Congrats then Dahyun!!" I said to him.

"Yeah i know we should celebrate." And im so damn happy cause there's free foods, nothing taste good other than free food.

"Yeah, you need to tell the others." He nods to me and then he walked away.

I walked out to the gym and in need to showet since i we just finished training. The shower room is at the right room. I just entered it without hesitation and closed the door.

Momo's POV

I have noticed it. This past few weeks Y/n has been what you call that, umm distancing a little bit to me and i dont fucking know the reason why.

Does his hate towards me is back? Cause tomorrow our deal is done.

Is he going to leave me?

No i cant take it if he leave me all alone, not when im already in-loved to him.

I need to find away for him to not get bored to me.

"Sana!" I called her since she is way ahead of me.