第25章

Its been a long time since i updated i apologize cause i was in a vacation/hibernating cause i was pretty beaten up after school and all i wanna do is sleep and all that to regain all hours that i was supposed to be sleeping (lol)

Anyways people this the update and i hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------

- Quick Recap-

"S-sure, but your parents wants us to get married right?" Yeah its true my parents said that to me as well.

"Are you sure you want to do it though? Cause i dont want to force you if you dont want to do it." I looked at him to tell him that i care about his opinion and all that.

"Yeah sure im-" suddenly he got cut of by a phone call and when he looked at it, he looks like he saw a ghost or more than ghost.

"Hey Mom?" Im pretty sure he told his parents about us, so i just smiled like a complete idiot.

And then he

"WHAT?!!" SHOUTED

While in the other line of the phone

"I said we are going home and we want to meet your future wife didnt you hear me son?" Y/n's mom said while coffee in her temporary office in some country.

"Seriously?" Y/n said in the other line of the phone still shocked that her parents want to meet her fAkE girlfriend.

"Yeah is there a problem with that cause you seem too shocked that his parents just want to meet their soon to be daughter-in-law, why is there a problem in meeting her?" Y/n's mom said while typing on her laptop about some document she need to give to the head within two days.

"Hahahahah n-no there is no problem at all." Y/n laughed nervously in the other line.

"Good and sorry son but i need to go now cause im still doing something in rush, Love you." Y/n's mom said in the other line.

"Love you too mom take care." And after that Y/n stops the call and sighs heavily.

Y/n's POV

How am i going to discuss this to momo?! Jesus lord there are too many things happening now.

My close friend Rosé from Japan is also coming here and spend time with her cause its been a long time since i last saw her and also i wanna ask her how to win a girl's heart.

Idiot

I forgot to ask mom when will they be going home.

And what is Momo talking about now? Oh God Jihyo I forgot.

"Ahh Momo what are we discussing a while ago cause i forgot?" I asked her shyly cause who the hell forgets something that they just discussed a while ago well there is an idiot and that idiot is me.

"About us actually, if we are still continuing our deal?" She asked without any shyness or nervousness at all.

"YES!" my idiot self just yelled and embarassed himself infront of his crush.

Asshole

"You seem too excited about this, do you really wanna marry me? Cause my parents want us to get married you know." And after she said that she turned into a human tomato well not just her but also me.