第8章

Momo's POV

While we walked in my kitchen i saw Y/n tensed up when he saw my father and i just chuckled at this funny sight.
As we arrived infront of them Y/n stops and bowed at them. So my parents also bowed to him and they sat down first before me and Y/n sits.

'What a well-mannered guy' i said in my mind.

"You're a well mannered young man". My mom said and my dad just agreed to her statement.

"Thank you maam" Y/n said
"No need to call me maam, You can call me you Mom now since momo and you are dating" My mother said.
"So how long have you been guys dating?" My father asked and we both tensed up cause we didnt even expect my parents to ask us this question

Oh shit

"A year now sir" Y/n said calmly
"Ohh so you guys had been dating and we didnt even know? Wow you guys are" My dad chuckled "pretty good at hiding it".

'Nice save Y/n, thats my boy right there' i said in my mind

After all the talking and eating at the same time. As Y/n is about to leave, My mom grabbed his arm.

What now

"Y/n and Momo listen to me"she said calmly.
"Yes, maam" Y/n nervously said.
"Since you guys have been dating for about a year now, you guys are supposed to be super close now right? " My dad asked.

Shit I'm getting nervous and what's with this weird silence

"Yeah we do" I said without stuttering.

Oh thank God Jihyo

"Well Thats good!, Cause me and your mother boughg you two a house to live in." My Mom said almost like shouting.

WHAT?!!

"WOW!! THANK YOU MOM" I shouted as well but good thing they didnt noticed that i said it with a huge sarcasm in it and the only one who noticed is the one and only Y/n.

"Wow, really thank you maam" Y/n said with also a sarcasm in it as well.

"Ohh You're welcome Y/n and also as i said earlier that drop the maam and insteaf call me Mom" My mother said with a slighg of giggle.

"And you can move together in that House Tomorrow Momo and Y/n" My dad said with a huge smile.

Well shit.

"Okay mom" I said

"Im gonna walk Y/n outside for now" i said to my parents and they both nod.

We are now outside our estate. And both of us are silent.

"Y/n thanks for helping me for today and that means a lot" I said it with a 'i really mean it' tone.

"You're welcome and also i feel sorry for your parents since the both of us are lying to them." He said it to me with a slight smile.

" And also about the house Momo-"

You know what happened i just fucking kissed him cause i just cant hold my hormones. And after a matter of seconds he immediately responds and made me smile. And i tilted my head to deepen the kiss and i bit his lower lip slightly asking for entrance and he let me so i explored his mouth and after that heated moment we stopped cause we need to breathe.

And i pulled him and whispered to his ear.

"You can move to the house by tomorrow, i'll be waiting" i seductively said and walk my way home now with a huge smile plastered in my face leaving him dumbfounded

"I swear to god he's mine" i whispered
With a smirk.

Y/n's POV

Wow what just happened and i cant. I cant process all that happened this night seriously.

"I think i just fell in love with a badass" i whispered touching my lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------
And the teasers for "THE BEST THING I EVER DID" and Damn
NaJeongMoSaJiMi looks so beautiful and elegant. Waiting for The School Meal Club's teaser photos😂❤❤❤

Short chapter and yeah its a boring chapter. Please do vote for my story❤❤❤.