第32章

What is up?!! Madlang People, just kidding no. I guess it is time to update this book its been months since i have updated this book and i apologize for that like i am sorry i really am and now we are back for another chapter

Momo's Dance Break
Momo's song Love Foolish
Tzuyu No.1 in the world's most beautiful woman. w/ Sana at 44 was it and Dahyun i forgot what place she is in and Mina at 91 correct me if i am wrong.

Here we go
————————————————————

                        -Previously on-
"Oh thats good i dont want you to be hurt or in any pain at all." I kissed her forehead.

Im expecting a slap

A slap.

Where is the slap?

"Thats sweet of you." She smiled and clung to me again. WHERE'S MY SLAP.

"I wont let you get hurt at all." And we just enjoyed each others warmth u til.

"Okay guys would you stop that, Momo i need to tell you something this is very important."

Back to present

Y/n's POV

" Oh its nothing." Nope can't do it not now is not the right time i guess maybe tomorrow.

"Are you sure Y/n you said that it is very important so why not tell me now." She looked at me

"The thing is i forgot what i am about to say because of your gorgeousness, just kidding." Yep nice move self to change the topic.

"So what your saying is i am not GORGEOUS." Eyeing me like i am tied upside down with hungry werewolves beneath me that is trying to eat me. Not just trying but WANTING.

"Nope that is not it, you are beautiful, most beautiful woman in the whole galaxy but i thought you are going to get mad." Looking down to avoid her glare.

"Thank you, but let us just sleep for now, and starting tomorrow is the day I'm going to stay with my parents for just couple of days." Then pats my head.

Let us just hope that something bad wont happen to my love.

Momo's POV

It is early in the morning and Mr.Jones picked me just for my safety.

I already told Jackson all my plans to avoid the abduction from happening.

"Thank you Mr.Jones." I smiled at my driver.

"You are always welcome miss." And he gave me the smile that i have him and he started driving.

And i started to dial a number. Then the person picked up.

"Hello Jackson, everything is in the right place now." As i looked at the window.

"That is good cause they told me tomorrow or maybe tonight they will abduct you." Jackson in the other side of the phone said.