第18章

Hi guyss im back from my grave it was a hell week and it is still counting cause we are still not done doing all the reportings and peforming so i hope you understand.

This is a MiChaeng update.

Anyways

I hope you like it.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Recap
(This is the part where Y/n and Jeongyeon saw Chaeyeong and Mina talking)

Jeongyeon's POV

We head towards the cafeteria we just bought water. While im drinking my water and now walking to our gym and Y/n in my side we heard something. Well let me rephrase that, not something but someone.

"Chaeng, Would you date me?" A person asked our baby cub more like a girl.

Woah Woah our baby cub got asked while me and Y/n dont have girlfriends yet.

Well me i think im getting one but Y/n pffft he will remain single.

"Thats where you are wrong ostrich, you dont know me, and also i know who the One that you are talking about." He whispered and smirked.

Did i just said that out loud. And does he have a girlfriend. So the single me mocking the taken Y/n, the Audacity.

"Sorry but i dont trust you at all." Our cub said.

This guy already rejecting someone, and what do our cub mean he does not trust her.

"I can prove it to you that i like you just give me a week to prove myself to you and if you still dont trust me then i will stop." She said begging for him to give her a chance.

"Sure, only for a week okay if you can prove it." Then we saw Chaeyoung pass by us leaving the girl standing.Before me and y/n left.
We looked at the person who confessed her love to Chaeyoung.

WHAT?!!

"Mina!!" Me and Y/n said in unison but in a whisper yell whatever you call that.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chaeyoung's POV

Who does she thinks she is?!, just because they have a lot of money doesnt mean they can buy a person now just to date them.

She is beautiful yeah, and i will admit it proudly but i need to listen to my hyung or else i will be in trouble.

Hyung said that they only date no not date them Play with them and aftet that they will Break the person's heart.

That is how the J-Trinity rule in our school, they can freely bully someone, cause Myoui's Dad is the principal.

Tsk

"What a drag." I said while heading to the gym to practice.

After a couple od minutes walking, i arrived at our gym and i only saw there is Dahyun and Tzuyu.

Oh

"HYUNG!!!!!" I shouted at the Tofu.

"WHAT?! and Why are you shouting at me?" He yelled and asked me.

"Your Hair." I said it as i pointed to his hair.

"Yeah i dyed it blonde and the teacher didnt really mind." He said it confidently.

"Oh i thought it was not allowed, cause i also want to dye my hair blonde as well." I sat next to him, cause 2 of our hyungs is still not here.

"Nah, you can do it, what are color do you want to dye it though?" He asked me as he stood up and picked the ball.

"Blonde as well." I said and stood up and got near him.

BAMMM

"Hyungs why are you guys late?" I asked them.

"We just bought a water while heading here." Yn-hyung showed me the water that he bought and he put it on the table.

"Yeah, and we should start the training now." NoJamHyung said to me.

"Yes!!" All of us said in unison.

Mina's POV

Who does he think he is to reject me just like that and Why did i beg, i can play another guy.

"Minari, what's with that face?"Sana-unnie said.

"I just got rejected" i said while his words still lingered in my mind.

"Who's that person? who reject our minari? and he's the first man to do so." Momo-unnie said

"Just that Chaeyoung" I said still angry.

Cause no one can escape Myoui Mina.
And i will not let anyone touch what is mine.

"Ohh i understand Tzuyu as well, his friend you know the tall one keeps ignoring me saying that 'you need help woman' ' i dont like you' 'you're a cancer in our society' and this that, he even cant be faze." Sana-unnie frowned.

Out of nowhere Momo-unnie giggled.

"Momo-unnie whats so funny?" I asked her while my eyebrows furrowed.

"Well sorry for you to say but those guys especially Y/n and his friends are hard to control." Momo-unnie smirked as if she's dating someone.

"How did you know? Are you dating one of them?" I asked her smirking back.

"Maybe" Momo-unnie said as she ate a spoonful of pasta.

"You guys better not play with their feelings cause those guys' trust is hard to win, and you can only get it if you really tried for winning it." Momo-unnie said as she stood up and taking her plate back to the counter and left.

"Okay, That is a lot of information to take, but im gonna try winning Tzuyu's Heart bye minari" Sana-unnie said and stood up and left as well.

"Bye Satang" i bid goodbye to her.

"Now how can i win Chaeyoung's heart." I mumbled to myself and left the cafeteria as well to go to my class.

While somewhere at the gym.

Chaeyoung's POV

Atchuu~~

Me and Tzuyu sneezed.

"Is someone talking about me?" I mumbled to myself.

"Yah Hyungs did you not take a bath today?!" I yelled at Jeongyeon,Y/n and Dahyun Hyung.

"Yah!!! I shower everyday." Y/n-hyung said understandable cause that guy has a freaking high sensitivity of smell.

"Understandable." I said to him

"I took a bath." Jeongyeon-hyung said understandble cause he is a clean freak.

"Acceptable." I said to him and i am now looking at Dahyun-Hyung with one of my eyebrows raised.

"I took a bath of course cause you need it after you dye your hair." He said or more like shout to me.

"O.K.A.Y"

We all took a bath i guess. Maybe there is just something in my nose.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it thats the update and another boring update i guess.

Ummm

Please do vote and leave a comment.
And i will deeply appreciate it.

See you guys in my next update.