第9章

The Best I Ever Did was stanning twice and appreciate the little things that they taught me. I know that the chances that i would meet them is 0.1% but i still hope and most likely thank them for making me happy.
And i hope they will still be together till the end.❤❤❤❤
*crying in the corner*

ANYWAYS LET GET BACK TO OUR STORY
-------------------------------------------------------------

-Recap-

You know what happened i just fucking kissed him cause i just cant hold my hormones. And after a matter of seconds he immediately responds and made me smile. And i tilted my head to deepen the kiss and i bit his lower lip slightly asking for entrance and he let me so i explored his mouth and after that heated moment we stopped cause we need to breathe.

And i pulled him and whispered to his ear.

"You can move to the house by tomorrow, i'll be waiting" i seductively said and walk my way home now with a huge smile plastered in my face leaving him dumbfounded

"I swear to god he's mine" i whispered
With a smirk.

Y/n's POV

Wow what just happened and i cant. I cant process all that happened this night seriously.

"I think i just fell in love with a badass" i whispered touching my lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

Unfortunately i woke up due to the sound of my fucking alarm. And after that i did all my usual morning routine and ate my breakfast and quickly went to school or else im gonna get a freaking detention.

While im walking i saw a tall figure and ran up to him and its no other than our Savage Yoda.

"Hi Tzuyu"
"Hello Hyung"
"Wanna walk together?"
"Sure, i dont mind"

While the two of us is walking i feel like someone tap my shoulders and its no other than the Ostrich.

"Best Morning Y/n and Tzuyu!, How are you guys?" Said in his loud freaking voice.

"What's best in the morning" You and Tzuyu said at the same time.

"Im just greeting you guys and it will not hurt you right to greet me back?".

"Morning then" You and Tzuyu said at the same time as well.

"God Y/n you are inheriting the Yoda's savageness" Jeongyeon said

"Im fine with that" I said with slight smugness in it and flips my nonexistent hair😂.

Timeskip

After the training, I havent seen MiSaMo today and also havent seen Kai and his gang and im glad that i didnt met his gang cause im going to get another beating if im seen together with Momo.

Timeskip
(Cause im super lazy)

After the end of classes i got a text message..guess who?.... its no other than Momo

Momo: Y/n??

Momo: Are you alive?

You: Yes? and i do am alive.

Momo: Are you going to the house today that my parents prepared?

You: i dont know but if you'll go i'll go.

Momo: Okay, cause im gonna go there today and check if i can move some of my stuff.

You: Alright, Momoring

A Bad Girl Wants You To Become Her Lover || MOMO X READERजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें