第13章

Sorry guys for not updating as i said to my notice that i was too engaged to my school works,performances,assignments, projects and other stuffs.

I made an oath that i will update in my latest notice, but yeah you will not gonna
received this update yet cause our freaking internet is trash screw [redacted] for not being attentive and all people in the philippines know this company.

Anyways here is the update..

-------------------------------------

-Recap-

Momo's POV

I woke up to the voice of Y/n saying something. But i didnt open my eyes yet cause i just want to listen what he's trying to say.

"Im starting to like you momo"

He likes me, both of us likes each other so its mutual. But i think he is going to hide is feelings from me.

"I shouldnt have this feeling, i could say it to you right now cause you are sleeping" He sighed after that.

I know what he's saying cause he thought he is the only one having feelings but he doesnt know that i also liked him.

After he said that he puts arms in my legs and in my back. Carried my upstairs to our bedroom and puts me slowly and carefully. And walks out the bedroom.

"Why does he wants to hide it? I know we are just pretending but we can make it all real" I sighed.

-------------------------------------

Momo's POV

After Y/n's confession i pretended that i was still asleep for about 10 minutes or 15 minutes so that it will not be suspicious that i just heard him confessing.

And now its time to pretend waking up.

I yawned.

"Well, that was a great sleep that i have in my entire life" I smiled at him and acted like i didnt heard him said anything.

"You slept and while me, you're freaking pillow, his lap is numb and is hurting" He teased me.

"Couldnt handle my sleepiness, I cant control it myself."I sighed after that.

"No need to be moody you sleepyhead raccoon, no its wrong not a raccoon now but a panda because you're a type of person who always sleep and will sleep everywhere as long as she can." And he giggled after that.

Seriously this guy keeps on teasing me but why am i not getting mad? Because whenever Sana keeps on teasing me, i would prolly smack her arm and give her another scolding lessons. Maybe im just too whipped for this guys.

"Anyways, Momoring im gonna our dinner now and after that we should head to bed because we have classes tomorrow."

"Way to ruin my mood Y/n!!! SERIOUSLY!!, YOU KNOW THAT I HATE SCHOOL RIGHT AS MUCH AS I HATE WATER AND MILK!" I yelled back at him as i heard him laughing his ass off.

-Timeskip-

After eating and ironing our uniforms.
Ofcourse i included his uniforms cause we dont want to pay lots of money in our bills.

Where's Y/n? Well he is taking a shower, he always does that. He is too hygienic. Well im already done taking a half bath before he took a shower.

After a couple of minutes he came out of the bathroom and fix his self before going to bed.

Im already laying in the bed, eyes closed because im tired even though i slept for almost like a whole day.

I felt a slight tilt of the other side of the bed and i turned around and saw Y/n laying as well. And suddenly im pissed agaim cause he asked a question that made me want to jump off an aeroplane.