Chapter 6: 1st Day Of School

"Welcome to Carat University!"

That was the first thing I saw as I entered the gates of Carat University; big banner hung from the top of the gates to welcome new students like me.

"Okay?" Sungcheol asked me as we walked in.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled at him.

"Do we have classes together?" He asked

"Ah yeah. Homeroom and music." I said scanning our schedules.

"That's great. We still have an hour before classes start. Wanna tour?" He offered.

"Yeah, that would be great!" I said excitedly.

After the short tour, we went to homeroom. Room Al1.

We went inside. Nobody was there yet.

"Actually classes start in 30 more minutes

"Actually classes start in 30 more minutes. Haha, I just wanted us to be early so you could pick a seat you want." He said.

"I don't know if I should be mad because you woke me up so early in the morning or thank you for wanting me to have a first good day." I said and looked for a seat.

I decided to sit in the middle of the 3rd row

I decided to sit in the middle of the 3rd row. Sungcheol sat beside me on the left side.

"You sure you want to sit here? We could move if you're not comfortable sitting in the middle." I said standing up.

"No, I was going to pick a seat somewhere in the third row anyway." He said motioning me to sit down.

"Ah, S.Coups-hyung!" Two guys said entering the room and walking towards us.

" S.Coups?" I asked.

"S.Coups is my stage name." He replied.

"Ah right, you're Seventeen. Haha, S.Coups oppa." I said teasingly.

"Oppa?" Said both the two guys who entered the room.

"This is my cousin, Y/N. She just moved in here about a week ago." Sungcheol said.

"Hi, I'm Jeonghan nice to meet you." He said bowing.

"Y/N, nice to meet you too." I said and bowed as well.

"Good morning , Joshua Hong a pleasure ." The other one said handing his hand out to me.

I accepted it and said,

"Y/N."

"She's a Christian too you know." Sungcheol added.

"Oh really? Well it's nice meeting a fellow believer." He said smiling brightly.

"So, we're sitting here this year?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yup, Y/N picked it out." Sungcheol said.

"Good choice. She's a better seat picker than you S.Coups. Last year's seats were the worst." Jeonghan said pointing at the front row.

"Sorry, why didn't you complain before?" Sungcheol asked feeling bad.

"I was being a nice person. Can I sit next to you?" Jeonghan asked pointing at Sungcheol's side.

"Hahaha. Yeah, sure." He replied.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you Y/N?" Joshua asked me.

"Yeah, I don't mind." I said.

After a few minutes more, students came in then...

To be continued...