Chapter 14: Oh My

Hoshi knocked on the door. Vernon answered it. He greeted us and said that the others were in Woozi's room.

"So you knock on other people's door and wait for them to answer but you don't on mine?" I mumbled as we go to Woozi's room.

"Hey, I knocked last time." Hoshi replied. I laughed.

Hoshi opened the door and walked in. I just laughed that he also walks in on other people's rooms. Maybe he knocks on front doors but not on rooms. He's such a weirdo.

"Oh hey!" Mingyu greeted us. I waved at him.

"Shh." Woozi said while him and Sungcheol were listening to a song with headphones.

"Well, sorry. I'll just use the restroom." Mingyu said walking out.

"Hi, Hoshi. Y/N? Hello." He said taking off his headphones.

Hoshi went to Vernon and Sungcheol who were doing some editing on Woozi's computer.

"Woah. Your room is amazing. Look at all those tech stuff." I exclaimed.

"Haha, thanks. Please, take a seat." He said pointing at his couch. I sat and said thanks.

"S.Coups-hyung told me that you're a fan." Woozi said sitting next to me.

"Here, listen to this. It's a new song I'm working on and since you're a fan I need your opinion on it." He said handing me his headphones.

"Really?" I said. He nodded and gave me a cute smile. I put on the headphones and he played the song from his phone.

The song ended and Woozi asked,

"So, how was it?"

"Haha, I like the tune." I complimented.

"Yeah, it's simple but catchy." He replied.

"But I think in the intro you should add this. May I?" I asked pointing at his keyboard.

"Yeah, sure." He said.

I tried to find the chords then eventually found them then added some other chords.

"Wow, you're good." He said staring at the keyboard amazed.

"Well, it's just my opinion. You don't have to listen to me." I said

"No, no. I'll definitely put that in the song. It's amazing. You should help us with making this song." He complimented.

"What? No, I'll just ruin it for you." I said

"No, you won't. You're amazing." He said looking into my eyes. That made me blush.

"Um, thank you. I would gladly work on the song with you guys." I said shyly

"Great!" He said standing up.

"Come on, let's go. Sungcheol and Vernon are making the lyrics. They're almost done. I need help in making the tune for the ending part." He said walking towards the door.

"My other instruments are in the recording room." He said walking out as I followed him. He opened the door for me. As I stepped in, I scanned the room.

"Wow. I've always wanted to be in a real recording studio." I said brushing my hands gently on the sound system while Woozi was setting up some equipment.

" I said brushing my hands gently on the sound system while Woozi was setting up some equipment

"Who's your dorm mate by the way?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't have one. Since we're thirteen there would be one left without a dorm mate. I prefer to be that one person so I could focus on doing our songs peacefully." He explained.

"Okay, here." He said pointing at his recording equipment.

"Wow, this is so cool." I said

A few minutes later, we finally finished the song.

"Awesome, Carats are going to love this song. But we still need a title." He said.

"Oh my!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? Well that could be a good title. Okay then." He said

"Huh? Oh, no it's just that I remembered that I left my laptop charging and I'm afraid it might over charge." I explained.

"Oh, haha well I think "Oh My" is good. When people ask why the song's title is Oh My, then I'll tell what happened at this moment." He said and chuckled.

He's so cute! I wanna pinch his cheeks so bad. But Sungcheol warned me not to tease him about that so I'm trying my best to hold the urge to pinch his cheeks.

"Is there something on my face?" Woozi suddenly asked. I didn't notice that I was staring at him for too long. Now I look weird.

 Now I look weird

"I uh, sorry. It's just that your so cu–" I stopped when he raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"I mean handsome. You're not cute at all. You're more handsome than cute haha." I said awkwardly.

Wait, did I just tell him he's handsome. Why did I say that?! Oh my gosh. Things got two times worse.

"Oh um, thank you. I uh, nobody has told me that before. They always say that I'm cute. So, thank you. I really appreciate it. I think you're beautiful too." He said looking straight into my eyes. I felt my cheeks blushing so I turned away and said,

 I felt my cheeks blushing so I turned away and said,

"So uh le-let's go back to the guys?"

"Haha, okay." He said and led the way.

To be continued...