Chapter 19: Army University

They're eyes widened at what he said.

"Army University, you mean where BTS goes to school?" I aksed and Hoshi nodded in reply.

"Do you think..." Jeonghan said.

"No, it can't be." Joshua denied.

"Well, they are our competition." The8 said.

"Yeah, that's true." Jun agreed.

"But they're not that low to do that." Dino cut in.

"Sorry, but whose the "they" you are talking about?" I asked.

"Bangtan." Vernon replied.

"What? No, they can't be the ones who attacked the three." I denied.

"How are you so sure?" Mingyu cut in.

"Well, Y/N's right. We shouldn't just accuse them because they're from AU." Seungcheol said.

"Yeah, Bangtan-hyungs would never." Seungkwan said.

"But don't you think it's a little obvious?" Dino said.

"Yeah, it couldn't be a coincidence." Mingyu added.

"How?" Seungcheol asked.

"How many guys attacked you last night? Seven right? And how many members does BTS have?" Mingyu asked.

"Seven." Woozi said.

"Exactly my point." Mingyu said crossing his arms.

"No, they can't be the ones. Maybe they're just some other students from AU. It can't be them." I said

"Why are you so defensive of them?" Mingyu asked raising his voice.

"Because it's true." I replied a little annoyed.

"How are you so sure about that?" Mingyu said with a tone.

"Why are you yelling at me?" I replied.

"I'm not yelling!" He shouted.

"Wow, not yelling. Hahaha." DK cut in. Mingyu gave him a glare and DK made a peace sign in return.

"Ugh, whatever. Just... don't accuse the boys. I've been a fan of them since their first day as idols because I used to be close friends with Jungkook and Jimin since high school. But since they debuted, we never got the chance to hang out ever again. But I promise you, these boys are the kindest and most respectful people I know, besides you guys. They can't be the ones who beat up the three. They just can't." I said a little teary cause I missed Jungkook and Jimin.

They were my closest friends, they're practically my brothers during high school. I was so proud of them when I got the news that they were going to be idols and be a part of BTS. But since they debuted we weren't allowed to meet anymore because their manger says that I'll be a distraction. Years passed and they're very famous now but it hurts that they didn't even try to break the rules to get in contact with me again. It's like they made the decision to just forget me.