Chapter 17: I'm Here

"Y/N!" I hear Mingyu yell from outside my room.

I immediately opened the door only to see him bleeding on the floor.

"Mingyu, what happened?!" I said as I dropped on the floor beside him and tried to pic him up.

"Them..." Mingyu said pointing at 7 masked men wearing black silk robes.

" Mingyu said pointing at 7 masked men wearing black silk robes

The 7 were slowly walking towards me. I tried to stand up but I was too shocked to move.

"Y/N..." Mingyu said weakly.

"Mingyu, Mingyu you have to get up come on." I said but he shook his head. He cupped my cheeks and said faintly,

"Y/N... I-I love y-"

"Mingyu, no!" I yelled as Mingyu passed out before he could finish his sentence.

"Mingyu, wake up, wake up!" I said trying to wake him up. Tears escaped my eyes.

"No, Mingyu!" I yelled when I felt a hand tapping on my shoulder. It was one of the masked guys.

"Y/N." he said

"No, leave me alone!" I yelled.

"Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" He said repeatedly.

"Y/N, wake up!" a voice said as I woke me up from my sleep.

"Y/N, are you okay? I heard you screaming. When I knocked on your door you didn't answer so I got worried and barged in. When I in I saw you asleep but you were yelling and kept saying no. You must've been dreaming." Mingyu said who was sat beside my bed.

So it was a dream. Thank goodness. I immediately hugged him and started crying on his shoulder.

"Hey, hey. You had a nightmare didn't you? Well it was just a dream. It never happened." He said hugging me back.

"Mingyu... I-I saw you on the floor b-bleeding. I thought you were d-dead. And the s-seven guys were there and-"  I said but Mingyu suddenly pulled away and said,

"Shh. It didn't happen. Now stop crying, okay? I'm here alive and happy, see."

He made a funny face which made me giggle a little.

"Haha, there you go. No more crying." He said but then he suddenly frowned. I sat up and gave him a concerned look.

"You know how I get when I see you cry

"You know how I get when I see you cry." He said tucking my loose hair behind my ear. I looked away hoping he can't see me blush in the dark.

"Ehem, so I uh I'm going to bed now. Goodnight." He said.

"Okay, goodnight." I said and lied back down but got up again and said,

"Mingyu."

"Yeah?" He replied.

"Thank you." I said. He smiled and nodded.

I watched him go down my loft. I closed my eyes when I heard him leave and close the door.

"Mingyu, what are you doing to me? You make me feel these emotions that I can't explain." I say to myself as I try to go back to sleep.

*Mingyu's POV*

I was about to enter Sungcheol's room when I suddenly heard Y/N yelling. I immediately ran to her room. I knocked on the door but she didn't answer. I knocked again but still no answer. I could still hear her yelling so I barged in and went up to her loft only to see her sleep in bed.

"Y/N?" I said as I sat down beside her.

"She's so beautiful and angelic while sleeping. Wait, did I just say that? No, I can't fall for her. She's my friend. And she likes somebody else anyway. She likes Woozi, not me. What am I saying? Mingyu wake up. She's your friend, nothing more." I whisper to myself.

"No, no, no!" Y/N repeatedly said

I tapped on her shoulder and tried wakinh her up. When she did I said,

"Y/N, are you okay? I heard you screaming. When I knocked on your door you didn't answer so I got worried and barged in. When I in I saw you asleep but you were yelling and kept saying no. You must've been dreaming." I said to her. She looks so scared.

Y/N suddenly hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I was shocked at first but then I hugged her back and tried comforting her.

She said that she saw me die and she also saw the 7 guys. I told her that it was just a dream and made a funny face. She giggled a little and that me a little happy.

I didn't like seeing her hurt. I want her to be happy. I starred into her eyes and tucked her loose hair behind her ear and said,

"You know how I get when I see you cry."

Oh my gosh. Did I just say that? Oh, nooo. I just made things awkward.

"Ehem, so I uh I'm going to bed now. Goodnight." I said awkwardly. She also greeted me goodnight but before I left she called my name. I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Thank you." She said kindly.

I didn't know what to say so I just smiled at her and nodded back.

To be continued...