Chapter 8: You Owe Me

The bell rang. It was time to go home.

Before I left, I took selfies in front of the school gates where in the background was the welcome banner. I took my last shot when someone photo bombed from behind.

"Hey! Hahaha." I said to Mingyu.

"You walking back to the dorm alone? Where's S.Coups?" He asked.

"He has a club meeting so he won't be done for a few hours. I'm actually going to grab some coffee from the cafe we first met." I said walking away

He followed and said,

"Then I'll come with you."

"Hey guys! Where are you two going?" Joshua said with DK and Jeonghan with him.

"We're going to grab some coffee, wanna come with?" I said.

"Wait, I thought we're going on a date." Mingyu said to me with puppy eyes.

"Wait, so are you two a couple?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yes." Mingyu said. "No." I said at the same time with him.

"Haha, stop kidding around. Do you wanna come with us, guys?" I said.

"Ah, yes please. I could use a cup of Caramel Macchiato right now." Joshua said.

"That's my favorite drink!" I exclaimed

"Me too!" He replied. I think Joshua and I are going to get along real well.

We got to the cafe and sat where we did before.

"So, how's your first day at school?" DK asked me.

"It was great." I said

We had a nice time talking, getting to know each other better.

Mingyu brought up how we met.

"Dude, she just said that you were disturbing her and you still asked what type of music she likes." Jeonghan said then we all laughed.

After a few hours, Joshua, DK and Jeonghan had to leave.

"See you guys!" I said

"See you." Said Jeonghan

"Byeee." Said DK

"It was nice having coffee with you!" Said Joshua

"Well, I have to get going too. Bye, see you tomorrow." I said to Mingyu walking towards the door.

He ran to the door before I could and opened it for me and said,

"Let me walk you home."

"No, its okay. You should go back to your dorm too. Bye." I said walking away but he still walked beside me.

"Whatever I say you would still walk me home huh?" I said

"Yup. Besides, my dorm is in the same building as yours, Building S. Just across our building is Building V. The performance unit stays there. While the vocal unit stays at Building T which is at the back of Building V."

We got to my dorm.

"So, this is me. Thanks for walking me home." I said pointing at the door.

"You're welcome." He said and we just stared at each other for a few seconds then,

"Well, I would love to stay but I have to go. My dorm's just upstairs. It was great hanging out with you today. See you tomorrow, beautiful." He said and gave me a flying kiss.

"See you, flirt." I caught the kiss and threw it back at him and he pretended he got shot in the heart.

"Haha, cute." I thought to myself.

"Bye." He said and with that he left.

I was looking for my keys when I heard the door behind me open.

"Are you two dating or something?" Hoshi said walking out his dorm.

"I heard you two flirt with each other a while ago." He said crossing his arms.

"Sorry? No, we're just friends and we weren't flirting." I said

"Yeah sure." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well, goodbye." I said still looking for my keys.

"You owe me." He said.

"Why?" I asked

"Because I won't tell S.Coups that you two have been flirting with each other. If he knew, he won't just be mad but he'll never let you talk to Mingyu ever again." Hoshi said.

"What? I said that we're just friends, nothing more. What's your problem
with me anyway?" I said annoyed.

"Haha, what's my problem with you? Nothing, nothing... Of course I have a problem with you! Don't you remember what you did to me awhile ago during lunch?" He said angrily.

"Obviously not." I said

"Well..."

To be continued...