Chapter 34: Sleep Over

~
This has been in my drafts since last summer. Sorry for not updating😅
~

-Mingyu's POV-

"Our second sleep over together babe haha." I teased

"Hahaha shut up you flirt." She said while opening the door.

I love it when I make her smile. Tho she insults me at least I put a smile on her face. I don't want her to be sad. I want her to forget all sadness and be happy. I want to protect her with all my heart.

"Mingyu. Mingyu? Hey, Mingyu!" Y/N exclaimed trying to catch my attention.

I didn't notice I spaced off. I looked at her and put on a bright smile.

"Y-yeah?" I asked

"Come on in. What are you still doing standing outside." She said and giggled.

I felt butterflies in my stomach. She's so cute I can't help but smile even wider.

"Nothing." I said and walked in. She shut the door and I said,

"Well I'll go to Hyung's room now."

"Wait the room's a mess. I haven't cleaned it yet." She said walking to Seungcheol's room.

"Nah, its okay. Are you sleepy yet?" I asked.

"Well not anymore." She replied and shrugged.

"Great. You want to have an awesome sleep over party?" I asked

"Haha sure. So what are we gonna do??" She asked and walked to her room.

"Play games, Watch movies, eat, gossip???" I said walking into her room too.

"Hmm how bout all?" She said

"Haha okay. Well how bout lets play truth or dare while gossiping and eating and watch movies last." I said

"Awesome. Luckily, I have a secret stash of food here. Auntie gave me a mini fridge to keep my food from Seungcheol oppa after I complained about him eating all my snacks haha." She exclaimed and I chuckled.

She opened a hidden door under the stairs which revealed a mini fridge and I laughed out loud and said,

"You really don't want Hyung to find your snacks, huh?"

"Haha yup. So this is a secret, okay? Don't tell anyone about this. You're the only one besides Auntie who knows about this." She said while taking out chips, colas and sweets.

"Ooooo so I guess Im very special to you." I smirked and she laughed.

I helped her get the food and held them in my arms.

"Sooo where are we gonna have this party?" I asked

"Lets go up the loft." She said and we headed up.

We sat on her bed and put the food in the middle of the bed. I could barely fit cause I was so tall.

"If my loft breaks it'll be your fault for being so big." She teased opening a can of cola.

"If it breaks you could go sleep over at my dorm and we'll have another sleep over party." I said and laughed.

"Haha in your dreams. So lets start, truth or dare?" She asked while stuffing chips in her mouth

"Truth." I said

"Why not dare? Too scared??" She asked