Chapter 25: The Talk

*Y/N's POV*

I waited for Hoshi to come back when I heard him yell. I quickly ran out of the room and went to the front door.

"Mingyu, what are you doing here?" I asked surprised.

"I uh." Mingyu said nervously. I looked over at Hoshi who was massaging his nose.

"What happened? I heard you yell." I said and went up to him. He said,

"Mingyu kept knocking on the door and didn't notice I already opened it and he accidentally knocked on my face–"

I interrupted him laughing so hard.

"Hahaha, that's hilarious. I wish I saw it." I said.

"I'm really sorry Hoshi-hyung." Mingyu said patting Hoshi's back gently.

"Its okay. Why'd you stop by, by the way?" Hoshi asked.

"Oh I came here for Y/N." Mingyu said to Hoshi and he faced me me.

"Me?" I asked surprised. The last time Mingyu and I talked, we had a small fight so I'm a little surprised that he's talking to me again. I thought I made him really angry.

"Can we talk?" Mingyu asked.

I glanced at Hoshi then to Mingyu.

"Please." Mingyu pleaded.

"We're talking now." I said.

"I was hoping to talk to you alone." He said then glanced over at Hoshi.

"Yeah, I-I'll go back to my room. See you tomorrow, Y/N." Hoshi said then walked away. I ran to him and stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Huh? What is it?" Hoshi asked. I let go of his arm and said,

"What about coffee?"

He gave me a faint smile and said,

"It's okay. I know your talk with Mingyu is much more important."

"You sure? Then, I promise that we'll get coffee tomorrow after practice. Deal?" I asked

"Deal." Hoshi said then went back to his room.

I felt bad for Hoshi. He looked like he really wanted us to go have some coffee. Me too. It't nice that he's my friend now and not my enemy anymore.

I went back to Mingyu and said,

"So, what did you want to talk about?"

"Let's go out." He said.

"W-what? Go out? As in a-a date?" I asked shocked.

"A date? No! I mean, sorry wrong use of words. I meant let's go out to talk. How about at the cafe?" He said awkwardly.

"Oh okay." I replied.

It was an awkward silent walk to the cafe. I noticed Mingyu was looking around, keeping an eye out for any of the members of BTS. He's so protective.

When we got to the cafe, we sat on our usual seats.

"So what's so important that you had to drag me out here?" I said stiffly. Was I too harsh? I hope not.

"We both know why we need to talk." He replied then looked out the window.

" He replied then looked out the window