Chapter 24: Help

"So, let's start. Y/N, Jeonghan, Joshua, Seungkwan and Dino here have something to say." Seungcheol announced.

We all gathered in the living room.

"Come here up front. Seems like you guys have something important to say." Seungcheol said.

Jeonghan, Joshua and I stood while Seungkwan and Dino sat up front.

"So, we did some investigation awhile ago." Joshua started.

"I know that we should've let you guys join in. It's my fault. I only gathered the ones who believed that BTS was innocent which we have now the proof that they are." Jeonghan said.

"Y/N, could you explain?" Joshua said.

I explained every single detail from our meeting at the cafe even until Kino dropped us off at the clinic.

"You did what?!" Seungcheol asked angered.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Hoshi went up to me and examined my bruise.

"I'm fine, Hoshi. I'm sorry by the way, about rejecting your help awhile ago." I said.

"Don't be, now I understand." He said and gave me a small smile.

"So now that we know the truth, we need to find a way to help BTS." Joshua said.

"Yeah, I agree." Seungcheol said.

"But shouldn't we stay out of this? I mean it's their problem and their fault for signing that contract." The8 said.

"But what if they were forced to sign them." I said.

"Yeah, we should help." Jun added.

"Fine." The8 said.

"Yay!" Jun exclaimed.

"Haha, thank you." I said and he smiled back.

"So, when are we going to start?" Woozi asked.

"Now. Listen up, everyone." I said calling their attention.

"Just like her cousin. A born leader." I heard DK whisper to Seungcheol.

"It runs in the blood." Seungcheol said proudly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Go on, Y/N. Tell us your plan." Vernon said.

"So we know that BTS might be in trouble. So here's the thing. Like I explained awhile ago, Jungkook and I will be meeting up next week. I'll try to get some information out of him. Since we saved Jeonghan, I'm sure they'll come back soon. So be careful." I said.

"Yeah, it's best that we don't go out our dorms that often unless necessary. I'll inform the guards of the University that outsiders have been trespassing and that they should increase security." Seungcheol said.

"Well, if that's all, it's best we go back to our dorms while the sun is still out and a lot of students are out in the streets so they won't dare try to attack any of us in public." Wonwoo said.

"Yeah." Seungcheol agreed.

Minutes later, all the guys went back to their dorms.

I changed into my dancing clothes before heading to Hoshi and Dino's dorm just across our door because Hoshi and I needed to practice for the presentation.

"Soooo." Hoshi started awkwardly.

We were alone in his room. Dino was back in his room sleeping.

"Um, so let's practice?" I asked.

"Ah yeah." He said and turned on the music.

"So, what we're doing isn't like an ordinary slow dance. It has a mix of hip hop too." He said. He was about to put his hand on my waist but hesitated and said,

"Is it okay if I..."

"I uh, yeah. It's nothing personal. This is for our grades." I said awkwardly.

"Yeah... just for the grades." He repeated.

He put his hand on my waist and directed me to put my left hand on his shoulder and my right inter wined with his. He started dancing while telling me the next steps. At first we were awkward but then it felt natural. We moved along with the flow of the music.

"There you go, you'rw getting the hang of it." Hoshi said gently.

"Haha, this is fun." I said and we laughed.

"Okay, now for the hard part." Hoshi said pulling away.

He demonstrated me all the steps and soon enough we were already done practicing half the song.

"Let's take a break. I'm tired." I said catching my breath.

"Yeah, sure. Let's continue tomorrow after classes." Hoshi said turning off the music.

"So uh Y/N, you wanna head out and grab some coffee?" Hoshi asked quietly.

"Yeah sur-" I was interrupted by someone banging loudly at their dorm's front door.

"Who's that?" I asked. The banging on the door continued

"I'll go check." Hoshi said walking out his room.

*Hoshi's POV*

Y/N and I just finished practicing. She's tired already so I suggested we  continue tomorrow. I don't know why but I still want to hangout with her.

"So uh Y/N, you wanna head out and grab some coffee?" I asked. Wait did I just asked her out? Why did I? No no, it's just a hangout, right?

"Yeah sur-" She was interrupted by someone knocking loudly on the door.

"Who's that?" She asked. The banging continued.

"I'll go check." I said and walked to the front door.

The banging still continued. I opened the door and a fist met my face.

To be continued...