Chapter 9: How Dare You

"Well... remember when we were in line and you got the last strawberry cheesecake?" He said

"Hahaha, that's it?" I said laughing

"Wait, let me finish. Not only that, but you also ignored me when I talked to you and that embarrassed me in front of many people. And ever since Dino hasn't been himself since he saw you. What did you do to him, huh?" He said.

"When did I ignore you? Also don't bring Dino into this-" I replied.

"Wait, I'm not done yet." He said cutting in.

"Also. I don't think you're a good person. There's something in your eyes that isn't right or okay. So, I assume you've done something bad. I don't think you're a good influence to S.Coups. You're just taking advantage of his money and kindness aren't you?"

"How dare you..." I said

"How dare I? I think you should apologize to me." He said looking annoyed.

"I would never apologize because of that

"I would never apologize because of that. Dude, I didn't know those things offended you, I didn't even know I didn't know I did those things and you don't know who I am... what I've been through." said angrily. I felt tears filling up in my eyes but I'm wasn't gonna let them fall.

"Fine. But I still hate you." He said

"Then I hate you too." I said when Sungcheol suddenly opened the door.

"Oh, Y/N I knew it was you I heard talking. Oh hey, Hoshi. Is there a problem?" He asked

"Is there, Y/N?" Hoshi said to me

"No, there isn't." I said walking into our dorm.

"What happened?" Sungcheol asked Hoshi.

"Ask her." Hoshi said going back to his dorm slamming the door.

Sungcheol knocked on my door.

"Y/N? May I come in?" He said

"Yeah, sure." I replied

"Look, whatever happened between you and Hoshi, I just want you to know that he's a really nice person when you get to know him but he's a little short tempered and he holds the longest grudges." Sungcheol said.

"I don't wanna talk about it, oppa." I said.

"Well okay, I'll be in the dining room preparing dinner A.K.A instant noodles." He said walking out.

"Haha, okay thanks, oppa." I said.

I went to my room and sat on my couch.

"There's something in my eyes that isn't right or okay? Yes, but it's not what he thinks. Do I look like a horrible person? Am I a horrible person?" I asked to myself letting my tears fall down.

*Hoshi's POV*

"Ugh! She's so annoying. But I think I was too harsh on her... I swear I saw tears in her eyes. What if she isn't what I think she is? If not, then what is this feeling I feel every time I see her?" I asked myself going to the kitchen.

"You okay, Hoshi-hyung?" Dino asked me.

"Huh? Ah yeah. So what do you want for dinner?" I asked

"Kimchi!" Dino exclaimed.

I chuckled and said,

"Of course. Your sounding like yourself again."

"Ah, yeah." Dino said looking down at the floor.

*Your POV*

"Mmm, I love Kimchi." I said

"I love noodles." Sungcheol replied

"So... Can you tell me more about your group?" I asked while putting more Kimchi on my plate.

 Can you tell me more about your group?" I asked while putting more Kimchi on my plate

"Of course. What do you want to know?" He asked

"These units, who's in each unit? Which unit are you in?" I asked

"I'm in the Hip Hop unit along with Wonwoo, Vernon and Mingyu. We mostly rap. Joshua, Woozi, DK, Jeonghan and Seungkwan are in the Vocal team. They have the best vocals. Hoshi, Dino, Jun and The8 are in the performance team. They're great on stage. Each unit has a leader. I'm the leader of the Hip Hop unit and of the whole group, Woozi in the Vocal unit and then Hoshi in the performance unit."  He said.

I chuckled and asked,

"Seriously? Who made Hoshi leader?"

"Hey, you two may have started on the wrong foot, but he's actually a great leader, dancer, person and friend. Just give him time." He said

I felt a little guilty. He judged me, but that doesn't mean I should do the same. I guess I'll give him another chance.

"Wait, Dino never told me that he was a part of a boy group. How could he hide all this from me?" I thought to myself.

Then Sungcheol told me all about their debut days after.

To be continued...