Chapter 21: Kimbap Kidding

"Guys, let's go, now!" Joshua yelled and led the way.

We hurriedly ran out of the cafe but Joshua stopped us and told us to hide behind a bush.

"Okay guys, down. We need to be very quiet and stealthy, okay?" He said.

We peeked from behind the bush.

"Help! Anyone!" Jeonghan yelled out.

2 guys were holding him and forcing him into a van. 1 was sitting in the driver's seat and the other in the passenger seat, 1 was guarding the van's door and when the van's door opened, 2 guys were in the back seat. They all were wearing black AU university Hoodies.

 They all were wearing black AU university Hoodies

My eyes widened and Seungkwan started counting,

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6-"

I cut in and said,

"Seven."

"Those are the 7 guys!" Dino shouted.

"Hey, did you hear something?" One guy holding Jeonghan said. They immediately pushed him into the car and the two guys were walking towards our direction.

We gave Dino glares.

"Sorry." Dino apologized.

"What do we do now?" Seungkwan said panicking.

"I-I uh, u-um." Joshua stuttered.

"I have a plan." I said

"You guys stay here and keep quiet, okay?" I said

"But–" Joshua said but I shushed him.

I took of one of my earings and threw it close to the van. I stood up and the two guys vaulted and covered their faces.

"Oh sorry, did I startle you? I was trying to find my earring." I said walking toward them.

"Oh um, ehem." One guy cleared his throat. He whispered to the other guy and went into the van. So now it's only me and this one guy left talking.

"You look familiar." I said to him.

"Really? Well, I'm not from here as you can see. We're from Army University. We just stopped by to meet someone." The guy said still covering his face.

My heart dropped when I recognized his voice.

"No way!" I exclaimed.

"Well, we have to get going–" he said but I jumped in and hugged him tightly before letting him to finish.

"Okay, okay I missed you too." Jungkook said and hugged me back.

"Why are you here?" I asked but started to get teary cause I knew why they're here.

"I- w-we uh." He stuttered and started to sweat a little.

"Jungkook, we have to go!" A guy yelled from the passenger seat

"Be there in a sec!" Jungkook replied.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked tears already flowing from my eyes.

"Y/N, don't cry. He's uh, back at campus." He said wiping of my tears.

"Jungkook!" The guys yelled again.

"Sorry, I have to go. How about meet me at this exact spot next week around noon." He said

"Okay. One last hug before you go, please?" I begged. We hugged for a few seconds and I pulled back.

"Bye, Y/N. It was nice seeing you again." Jungkook said walking towards the van.

" Jungkook said walking towards the van

"Bye Kookie." I replied. His smile grew wider when I called him that. When he got in the van, they drove off immediately.

When they were out of sight, I ran back to the bush where the guys were hiding.

"Aw, Y/N. Are you alright?" Joshua asked rubbing my back.

"What happened?" Dino asked.

"L-let's go back inside t-the cafe. I'll tell everything there." I said.

We sat in the corner og the cafe where no one could hear us.

"Here." Joshua said handing me tissues from the cafe. I accepted it and said thanks.

"So, what happened?" Dino asked.

"It is them. Bangtan." I said. They all gasped.

"Kimbab be kidding!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

"Oh no. What are we going to do? Jeonghan, they have him." Joshua said. I wiped off my tears and said,

"I talked to one of them. Jungkook, I talked to Jungkook. Before we said goodbye, we hugged." I said

"So what?" Dino said.

"I put my phone in his jacket." I said.

"Why?" Joshua asked.

"My phone has a tracker. Seungcheol-oppa has one too. I know how to track my phone using my laptop. And not just that, I left it on recording so it could record whatever they're saying." I said.

"You're a genius!" Seungkwan complimented.

"Wow, that's amazing!" Joshua said.

"It is, but shouldn't we tell the guys about this?" Dino said.

"No. We don't have to get them involved. I'll go get my laptop from my dorm right now. I'll be back soon. We're going to save Jeonghan." I said exiting the cafe.

I came back minutes later and set my laptop on the table.

"Here, look. They're not in the university's premises anymore. They're heading towards AU." I said pointing at the moving glowing dot on the laptop screen.

"Well, come on! We still have an hour and a half before our meeting with the other members." Seungkwan said.

"Seriously? Now?" Dino said.

"We have to save Jeonghan. Who knows what they'll do to him." Joshua said.

"Okay, but we really need to tell the guys." Dino said.

"No, they'll beat them up. All we need to do for now is get Jeonghan back then we investigate why they're doing this." I said.

"Okay, fine." Dino said.

"How are we going to get there?" Joshua asked.

"I think I know someone who could drive us." I said.

To be continued...