Chapter 33: East Gate

~
Oh my gosh, it has been a WHILEEE. I'm so sorry. School has been a hassle and personal life stuff. But now... IM BACK! I gotta continue what I started. Happy new year guys, missed y'all and hope this chapter will make you laugh cuz I couldn't stop laughing while making this😂😅
~

After calling, Hoshi contacted all the members to come over to our dorm building.

Luckily, Woozi was still awake and woke up the vocal unit in their dorms. Wonwoo also was awake and woke up the hiphop unit, while Hoshi and Dino woke up the rest of the performance unit.

About 10 minutes later, all the guys and I gathered in my room to have a meeting. They were all still sleepy and fresh out of bed.

"So, why are we here at 3:30 in the morning again?" Seungkwan asked and yawned.

"Seongcheol Oppa is missing." I replied.

"I think BTS kidnapped him. I saw a black van parked in front of our dorm earlier but it left already." Hoshi Added.

The guys were so sleepy that half of them were barely awake and half were still processing what we said.

"Wait, what?" Seungkwan asked confused.

"Seongcheol oppa's been kidnapped!" I exclaimed.

It took a few seconds of Seungkwan spacing out then he suddenly said,

"Aish, I'm too sleepy to worry. Who wants to be our new leader, raise you hand."

Dino smiled and was about to raise his hand when Hoshi slowly put it down and shook his head at him.

"Don't. Just don't." Hoshi said to Dino.

"Aish, these guys. Y/N, when did you last see Seungcheol Hyung?" Woozi asked, more awake now.

"This morning. I haven't seen him all afternoon cause I was with Hoshi all day." I explained

"Wait, wait. Why were you together early since this morning?" Mingyu suddenly asked feeling more awake too.

Hoshi and I made eye contact and we immediately blushed and looked away.

"N-nothing, just c-celebrating." I stuttered.

The guys debated for a few minutes on what to do.

"When did you see the van leave, Hoshi?" Wonwoo asked.

"About 15 minutes ago. They went east." Hoshi replied, his arms crossed and leaned on the wall looking serious.