Chapter 13: Building T

Vernon and I passed by the coffee shop to get Sungcheol and Hoshi's coffees.

While waiting in line, I told Vernon how Mingyu and I became friends here at the coffee shop.

"Wait, so you were obviously pointing out that he was disturbing you and he still asked what type of music do you liked?. Haha, that's hilarious! I can imagine your reaction at that time." He said laughing.

"Haha, yeah. Well, I'm glad we became friends." I replied.

"I've noticed that you two are close. Are you two dating huh?" He said grinning and poking my harm.

"What? No. Him? No. We're just friends." I stated.

"But, does he know that?" He asked.

"I... Yes, of course. Well, I hope so." I said unsure.

"Sorry, I'm just curious." He said scratching his head.

"No, no it's okay." I said

"Mingyu... what am I to him? I think I should talk to him. Wait no, I'm his friend and nothing more. He may be a flirt sometimes but those are just jokes... right?" I thought to myself.

"Y/N? Hello? You okay?" Vernon asked waving his hands at my face.

"Oh, yeah sorry." I replied snapping back from my own thoughts.

We got the orders and went back to the dorm.

"Finally! Took you long enough. What did you two do, huh?" Hoshi immediately said as we entered the door.

"Dude, chill." Vernon said

"Hoshi." I said handing him his coffee.

"Ah, thank you, Y/N." He said smiling sweetly.

"I guess coffee is the cure to calm a Hoshi down, hahaha." Vernon said laughing at his own joke.

"Is it coffee or something else?" Sungcheol said looking at me then to Hoshi.

"Yeah, coffee! I love coffee, don't you? Wow coffee, coffee, coffee. Hahaha. I'll go back to your room S.coups-hyung." Hoshi said awkwardly walking back to Sungcheol's room.

"Um, okay?" Sungcheol replied confused.

"Here's yours." I handed Sungcheol his coffee.

"Thanks, Y/N!" Sungcheol said

"Oh, Vernon. We're going to Building T at Woozi's dorm now. We'll be editing a song." Sungcheol informed Vernon.

"Oh, cool." Vernon replied.

"Can I come with? I wanna listen to the music. I love your songs." I said to Sungcheol.

"Wow, really?" Vernon said surprised.

"Right, you're a fan. Sure, let's go." Sungcheol said heading to the door.

"Can I leave my stuff here? I'll just bring my camera and my phone." Vernon added.

"Yeah, sure." Sungcheol replied already heading outside.

"Sungcheol-oppa I just noticed. Your in the hip hop unit right?" I asked

"Yeah, why?" He replied

"Then why are we staying here in Building S? Isn't the performance unit who stays here? Shouldn't we be at Building T since the hip hop unit stays there?" I asked.

"Well Building T was already packed and this is the only building that allows a girl and a boy to live together in one dorm but only if they're related. Since eomma wants me to be close to you and be your oppa this is the only dorm where we can live together." He explained.