Chapter 26: Our Escape

It's past 12 am already but I couldn't sleep. I got up from bed, down my loft, grabbed my phone and went to the kitchen.

I decided to make some hot chocolate cause I felt like it. Plus it was freezing. I left the water to boil and sat on a stool and opened up my phone.

I opened my account and checked whoever was still online. I talked to myself aloud,

"Kino, he's always online, my seat-mate, Woozi? Oh maybe he's working on a song again. He really needs some rest. Wonwoo, what's he doing? Hoshi... Hoshi? He's still awake?"

I texted him.

*Text messages*

Me: You still awake?
Hoshi: Yeah, can't sleep. U?
Me: Same, can't sleep.
Hoshi: Well you should sleep now. It's unhealthy.
Me: I could say the same to you. I'm making hot chocolate. Wanna come over and have a cup? Still a little guilty for leaving you earlier.
Hoshi: It's okay. I'm sure Mingyu's more important.
Me: No, I mean. It's not like that. Are you coming over or not?
*Hoshi seen
Me: Hello?

I was startled by Hoshi knocking on the door. I got up and put my phone down on the stool and went to then door. I opened it and said,

"Well that was quick."

"Hello to you too." He replied and went in. Hoshi jumped and sat on the counter top while I went to turn off the boiling water and started making hot coco.

"About Mingyu, you're all my friends no ones more special than the other well except Seungchoel. But you all are special to me. I'm sorry if I made you think that Mingyu's more important to to me than you. We may be very close but still. You all are like brothers to me." I said while stirring in the instant powdered cocoa mix.

" I said while stirring in the instant powdered cocoa mix

"I understand." Hoshi said faintly.

" Hoshi said faintly