Chapter 20: Sneak In

"Y/N I need to talk to you about something." Jeonghan said

"Okay, what is it?" I asked.

"I know you're sure that BTS is clean. I too think they are, but the others think they're not. Since we became Seventeen, I became friends with Taehyung. He used to play with my hair before back when it was still long. I know that they're innocent." He said

"Yeah, so why are you here?" I asked

"I came up with a plan. Let's investigate BTS and sneak in AU." He explained.

"Um, how are we going to do that? And does Seungcheol know about this?" I asked

"Uh, hehe no, Seungcheol doesn't know about what I'm planning but Dino, Seungkwan and Joshua are coming here. The rest of the members think BTS aren't innocent. Dk and Vernon really don't want to join in the trouble." He explained.

"Jeonghan." I said with a sigh and he said,

"Come on, I know you want to prove that BTS is innocent. I don't like that they're accusing them. Mingyu's been talking bad about–"

"Okay, I'm in." I cut in and he grinned.

"Ah, thank you. I'll explain the plan later when Dino and Joshua are here." He said and I nodded.

Jeonghan left me to go to the restroom.

A few seconds after he left, Dino came. He looked around the cafe and saw me. He just stood there for a few seconds before walking towards me.

"Um, hi." He said awkwardly and waved his hand.

"Hello." I replied.

He was still standing in front of me and there was an awkward silence then he said,

"So, I'm guessing Jeonghan included you in the plan to sneak into AU."

"Ah, yeah. Joshua and Seungkwan as well." I said.

"Yeah." He said.

"Please sit." I said pointing at the seat where Jeonghan sat.

"Thanks." He said and sat down.

There was an awkward silence again.

"Jeonghan, why are you taking so long." I said to myself.

"Sorry?" Dino asked

"Oh nothing, I um. Want some coffee?" I said handing him my mug.

"Is it Caramel Macchiato?" He asked and I nodded in reply.

"Still your favorite, huh? Well, no thank you. You know I don't like caramel." He said

"Right, I remember when we ate a whole bag of caramel popcorn and drank 2 tall glasses of caramel shakes and ate caramel apples. And after that, we went on that roller coaster. Haha, you puked your soul out after that and since then you never ate anything with caramel ever again." I said and laughed.

"I puked in your backpack that time cause I couldn't find a place to do it. Haha you were so furious at the same time you were laughing so hard." He said and we both laughed at the memory but then he stopped laughing and gazed at me.

" He said and we both laughed at the memory but then he stopped laughing and gazed at me

"Why, is there a problem?" I asked blushing a little.

"What happened to us?" He replied and tucked in a loose strand of hair behind my ear. My eyes widened at his sudden move. I pushed away his hand and said,

"I don't know, maybe if you didn't leave me–"

"I didn't leave you, you left me." He cut in.

"Excuse me? You were the one who broke up with me when I needed you the most and for what? For that girl?" I said.

"No, that's not the reason at all." He replied.

"Then what?" I raised my voice.

"Hey guys!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

Joshua and Seungkwan suddenly came in.

Dino and I stared at him blankly.

"Um, sorry was I interrupting something?" Seungkwan asked taking a seat next to me and Joshua next to Dino.

"No, not at all. Right Chan?" I said. Dino's eyes widened when I said his real name.

"Um, nope. You're not interrupting anything." Dino said. He knows that if I say his real name or if I say a person's full name, that means that I'm either furious or my bad side woke up, and right now I'm furious.

"So, where's Jeonghan? Did he call you guys about his so called 'plans' too?" Joshua asked.

"Yes, he did." Dino replied.

"I was just talking to Jeonghan awhile ago but he left to go to the restroom. I don't know what's keeping him so long." I said.

"Maybe something happened to him." Dino said.

"I'm sure the restroom's line is just long." I said.

"Um, guys." Joshua cut in pointing out the window.

"Wait, is that Jeonghan?" Dino asked

"Oh my gosh." I said

"Kimbap kidding me?!" Seungkwan exclaimed.

To be continued...