Chapter 7: 1st Day Of School (part two)

"Hey guys! I missed you all. How have you been?" A guy said with a big smile on his face as he entered the classroom.

"DK!" All the 3 boys said at the same time.

He hugged everyone then stopped when he saw me.

"You're new, aren't you?" He asked me.

"She's S.Coups' cousin... sorry, what's her name again?" Jeonghan whispered to Sungcheol's ear.

"Y/N, her name is Y/N." Joshua said to DK but was facing Jeonghan.

Jeonghan chuckled quietly, embarrassed.

"Wow, Y/N what a beautiful name. I'm DK." He said smiling brightly.

"Um, thanks." I said and smiled back.

"Where are the others?" Sungcheol asked.

"Jun, The8, Dino, Seungkwan and Mingyu are scheduled in another homeroom class but they're at the office right now trying to get their schedules changed and make their homeroom here." DK said sitting next to Jeonghan.

"Dino? I know that name. Thats the name of my EX. Must be a coincidence." I thought to myself remembering our moments.

"Hoshi, Vernon, Wonwoo and Woozi are scheduled here, they'll be here anytime soon." Added Joshua.

"Speaking of Woozi and Wonwoo, there they are." Jeonghan said pointing at the door.

Woozi and Wonwoo waved at them walking towards us.

"Woozi's the smaller one and Wonwoo is the taller one." Jeonghan pointed that out to me.

"Hey! I heard that." Woozi said

"Hehe, morning Woozi." Jeonghan greeted waving at him.

"Morning. Oh, guys I made a new song by the way. Let's listen to it later on lunch break." Woozi said.

"It's really good. He let me hear it awhile ago on the way here. Who's she?" Wonwoo said pointing at me.

"I'm-" Someone cut me,

"Naega Hosh!" a guy screamed posing in front of the room.

"Hoshi!" everyone called.

"Hey guys!" Hoshi said walking up to us. He saw me and said,

"You're new aren't you. I'm Hoshi, and you are?"

"I'm-"

"You guys have no idea what we had to go through just to get our schedules changed." A Chinese looking guy said entering the room.

"Jun!" Everyone said.

Then 4 other guys entered.

"Dino, Seungkwan, The8!" Hoshi said as Dino cut in when he saw me,

"Y/N?" He said shocked.

"Dino? I haven't seen you since my family's funeral..." I said trying to hold back tears.

"Wait, you two know each other?" Sungcheol asked.

"Hey guys!" Mingyu entered the room.

"Mingyu!" I shouted to escape the conversation with Dino and Sungcheols's question.

"Hey, you're here! Morning." Mingyu said walking up to me.

We fist-bumped then Wonwoo, Woozi, Hoshi, Jun, Seungkwan, The8 all asked,

"Who is she?"

"Guys, this is my cousin, Y/N." Sungcheol said.

I stood and bowed at all of them. He later introduced me to everyone one by one.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be 13 members?" I asked Sungcheol.

"Yeah, but Vernon isn't here yet." Sungcheol replied.

"He told me that he won't be able to come today earlier. He has a slight fever and he's resting at our dorm." Dino said to Sungcheol then glanced at me.

"Aw, hope he'll get better soon. Um, well its nice seeing you again Dino." I said and he replied with an awkward smile.

"How do you two know each other?" Sungcheol added.

"Oh, we were close friends before." I replied and Dino gave me a confused look.

"Close friends?" Dino asked me looking a little hurt.

"Yeah, close friends." I replied and there was a little awkwardness in the room.

They all sat down when the bell rang. Mingyu just stood and said,

"Wait I want to sit next to Y/N."

"Sorry, I asked her first." Joshua said

"Yep." I added then both Joshua and I nodded at the same time.

"Fine. I'll sit beside Hoshi then." Mingyu said.

Homeroom was nice but it was a little awkward since Dino was there. I swear I saw him glancing at me. Well it's his fault he broke up with me. It hurt when he did. After I got the news that my family died I was a wreck for weeks. I locked myself away from everyone. One day I had enough of loneliness. I wanted comfort, love and Dino was all I could think of going to. But when I went to his place, I saw him outside his house talking with another girl. She was talking to him sweetly and comforting him. When she left I went up to Dino. He was surprised to see me. I asked who she us. All he said was that I needed space to recover so he broke up with me. He left me when I needed him the most and that made me angry at him and eventually after a few weeks I got over him. I never knew who the girl was. We didn't have any closure. The last time I saw him was at my parents funeral but he didn't stay for long. But its still a little awkward seeing him, I'm still a little angry with him.

*Our seating arrangement(left to right):
Mingyu, Hoshi, The8, Wonwoo, Woozi, Jeonghan, Sungcheol, Me, Joshua, DK, Jun, Seungkwan and Dino.*

The day went well. I like the teachers here, they're all so nice but some of the girls gave me glares. I think this is about me being close to Seventeen. Well, it's not my fault that my cousin turned out to be the leader of the group. I feel a lot better. I feel happy when I'm around them.

To be continued...