Chapter 16: It Hurts

"It's Sungcheol and Hoshi." Woozi finally answered.

"What? Why? I just called him like an hour ago." I said.

"Vernon called me and said that they were on the way to the University's clinic. Sungcheol and Hoshi got into an accident. I don't know how but he told us to hurry. He'll explain when we're there." He said.

"Then let's go." Mingyu said running out the door.

I just sat there still taking all this in. Then it stung me. The memory of my late family. Every moment after their death was darkness then light showed up since I moved here and met the guys. But now I'm remembering everything.

I tried to hold back my tears but I can't right now, not cause my only family left is in danger. I needed to see Sungcheol-oppa right away. I can't loose another important person in my life again. I just can't.

"Y/N, hey don't cry." Woozi said who sat beside me.

"Take me to Sungcheol." I said through my sobs. Woozi nodded and took my hand and led me out.

We ran to the clinic with Woozi still holding my hand. Mingyu was glaring a little at the sight of Woozi and I holding hands. But at the same time he was full of concern for the guys and me. He would ask me if I was okay almost every minute.

When we got to the clinic, we immediately asked where Sungcheol and Hoshi was

When we got to the clinic, we immediately asked where Sungcheol and Hoshi was. The nurse said that we should wait in the waiting room.

Minutes later Vernon came out.

"Hey guys." He said. I immediately ran to him and asked what happened tears still flowing down from my eyes.

"When we were walking back here from the mini mart a van suddenly stopped in front of us and came out 7 guys wearing masks. They started punching us. We tried fighting back but they were too many. I hit my head on the ground when I fell and went unconscious. When I awoke, the masked guys were gone. I saw Hoshi and Sungcheol passed out on the ground. I immediately called the University's clinic and they picked us up a few minutes later. I don't know who those guys were and what their problem with us was, but the two are okay now." He explained.

" He explained