ONE

before you start reading, this book was written a long time ago and it's so badly written and there are a few mistakes and i've tried to fix the main ones but i'm sorry if you get confused with the story line.

Song for chapter: I do~ Cardi B&Sza

FRIDAY.

There's one thing I love about Fridays.
Parties.
There's one every weekend and I always go.
There's something about getting drunk and letting lose that makes me feel like me. I'm not like your typical goody goody who gets all A's and is innocent as hell. Getting drunk is probably the best way to have fun, which is why I do it, to take me away from how crap real life is.
________
"Naomi, are you ready?" Peyton questioned me from my bedroom while I was in the bathroom applying my last coat of mascara.

"Will you chill, we'll get there in time" I shouted back to her as I was getting annoyed as that was like the 10th time she had asked me that very same question.

"I'll chill when we at the party" She sassed back to me and a little chuckle slipped from my mouth as a response.

Me and Peyton had been best friends for basically our entire lives now, we're so close we see each other as family. Even thought we're absolute bitches to one another.
________
"Lets meet some hotties eh?" Peyton said in excitement as she put the car in park. "Naomi?" She continued as I didn't give her a answer the second time.

"Huh?" I snapped out of my daydream and focused my 100% attention on her.

"What's with you today? You keep going off, it's like you've got another world up there" she chuckled as she pointed at my head.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said even though inside my head I was second guessing this whole night.

"You sure? Your normally really excited for a party!" She said looking at me with complete confusion.

"Yes! I'm fine, now let's party!" I said shaking off whatever got me feeling strange. Peyton was right, I am normally really up for a party, but all week I've had this weird butterfly feeling that something will happen tonight but I don't know what.
______________
And again, I gulped down what seemed like my 15th drink of the night, I was completely wasted and I loved it, I feel like I'm best when I'm not myself. It gets me away from the bullshit normal people call a life.

I was all alone, by myself, standing next to the kitchen counter where I had a full view of the whole party.

There was at least 80 people here, this place was huge, if I look to my left I see couples and drunk teens like me making out with each other, if I look to my right I see a group of teen males and some of their girlfriends playing a game of beer pong and if I look forward to my surprise I see a tall figure.

My head slowly travels upwards to get a look at this mysterious persons face.

I had just about saved my mouth from dropping, i had never seen such a beautiful human being, as drunk as I was I could tell he was about the same, he had scruffy dark brown hair close to black, he had a very nice looking face and was around about 6ft which was ALOT taller than me for I was 5'3.

"I'm Ethan" he said as he brought his face close to mine so I could hear him over the loud music.

Not only was he hot but his name was too, I never thought I'd think a name would be attractive but here we are.

"Cool" I said, not really interested

"And your name is?..." he dragged on.

"What's it to you?" I questioned, my tone going a bit sassy. I've been to too many parties to know that all boys want is to get into a girls pants and then leave, and I've learned from experience.

"I think you've had to many of these" he said as he grabbed my red solo cup filled with vodka and orange juice and placed it on the kitchen island behind him.

"Hey!" I shouted as I was still drinking it.

"Lets start again" he smiled at me, I could tell he wasn't gonna leave me alone. "I'm Ethan" he held his hand out for me to shake making me giggle, I saw the corners of his mouth curve up into a small smile.

"Naomi" I took his hand in to mine and shook it.

~to be continued~