FOURTEEN

Song for chapter; I'll bite your soul~ Shiloh Dynasty

FIRST DAY BACK.

The Christmas break was so fun, me and Ethan hung out loads.

As friends.

My mum and Payton keep telling me to man up and tell him how I feel but what if he doesn't feel the same?

What am I meant to do then?

After I humiliate myself.
_______________
"You'll do great" my mum said as I stared a the dreadful building that I spend my life nearly 24/7, today is the day where I tell Ethan how I feel.

"Yeah, your right" I grab my bag and get out of the car.

"Good luck!" She shouts from the car as I turn my head back and smile sarcastically.
_____________
MATHS

I sat there awaiting the bell for lunch, tapping my pen on the table while I pretended to listen to the teacher. I felt a tap on my shoulder and looked to my left to where a girl was sitting next to me, I didn't know her name nor did I care what her name was but all she did was hand me a note.

I opened it; 'you look really pretty today xo' I smiled as I knew just the person with this sloppy hand writing, I looked to the back of the classroom to where Ethan was sat and mouthed 'thank you'

He smiled at me making me blush turning away to the back of the class when the bell, ah that luxurious bell that I had awaited for what felt like 100 years.

I grabbed my books and my bag and tucked my chair in and walked towards the door but before I could get my foot out I had nearly bumped into that similar broad shoulder;

Ethan.

"Oh sorry, lady's first" he swayed his hand towards the door letting me go in front.

"Why thank you" I replied chuckling.

"Ugh, get a room" I was pushed out of the way by non other than; Taylor, that skinny bitch that my ex cheated on me for.

She, is the very reason why I have built this tough front, but thanks too Ethan that has some what come down.

I looked to Ethan and smiled lightly and walked out. I walked down the corridor to the cafeteria for lunch where I meet Payton.

I got through the doors to the packed cafeteria and instantly spotted her, I walked up to her rapidly.

"Did you do it yet?" She was referring to me telling Ethan that I like him.

"No, I haven't got the chance to" I said frustrated.

"I think I have an idea" she said as my head went to her lips as she whispered in my ear her mysterious plan.
_________________
The bell rang indicating it was time for everyone to leave the school and go home.

And believe me when I say I raced out of the halls and to the car park, I had to get home to set up for the plan that Payton gave me.

I drove home rapidly and pulled in the drive way. And unlocked my front door.

I flung inside and chucked my keys on the island ready to run upstairs.

"Going somewhere" I heard a familiar deep voice, the one voice that I love, that I long to hear all the time.

I turned around, and there he was

"Ethan" his name slipped from my mouth as I was opposite him.

~to be continued~