ELEVEN

Song for chapter; worst of you~ Maisie Peters

"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" Ethan said as we stopped walking away from Payton and Ryan.

"I didn't want you to worry about getting me a present, I don't really like the attention on me" I said, which was the truth, that is how I felt.

"You have to let me at least buy you a present" he insisted, it was nice that he cared but I can't let him in. I can't do that to myself again.

"No, Ethan, you don't need to get me anything" I said trying to be nice and stay calm.

"But I want to" he said, I knew he wasn't gonna take no for an answer, I can tell that this boy is gonna be a challenge.
____________
"Your delusional" I said to Payton while walking into the kitchen with her following me.

"How can you be so blind, he likes you Naomi!" She practically shouted.

"Who likes you" My mum said, shooting her head up at me intrigued to know my business.

"No o-" I said but then Payton cut me off.

"Ethan Dolan" she said looking at my mum and smiling, I gave her the death stare and when she looked at me she got all defensive, "what?" She put her hands up in a defensive manor.

"Really?" My mum questioned with a huge smile on her face. "Do you like him back?" She questioned again.

"No" i said but paused "i don't know" I carried on " maybe" I continued.

"Ha! I knew it" Payton clapped as she pointed at me.

"Naomi has a crush" both my mum and Payton chanted in sync making me push them both in a jokey way.
______________
FRIDAY

I walked to my locker and grabbed the books I needed for today. Today was the last day for the Christmas holidays.

As I was shutting my locker door I felt to hands grip onto both sides of my waist. "Hey" I turned around and saw Ethan. God this boy just won't stop.

"Hey E" i said as we started walking down the hall.

"So I have a cabin up near the lake, I was thinking maybe me, you, Payton, Ryan and maybe a few others could go up there for a couple days?" He said, me and Ethan, in a cabin, where something could miraculously happen between us and then all Ill have is Payton and my mother yapping In my ear is 'I told you so'

"Sure, lets do it" I said smiling at him while he smiled as well.
_______________
"Thank you,thank you, thank you!" I hugged my mum after she had agreed to let me go on the trip this weekend.

I sprinted upstairs and grabbed a suitcase and pilled in a bunch of clothes and bikinis in.

I then grabbed my phone and texted Ethan to come pick me up, so we could go to the cabin and within 30 minutes I heard a knock on the front door.

I heard my mum open the door and then two greet each other.

"Naomi!" My mum shouted through the house to tell me it was time for me to go. I went to the mirror on my door and fixed my hair, and then continued down the stairs.

I saw Ethan at the bottom of the stairs smiling at me, I smiled back and stopped walking.

"Do you need me to take your bag for you?" He asked very politely and I nodded as my response.

He took my bag and I said bye to my mum and we left.

~to be continued~