NINE

Song for chapter; close~ Nick Jonas

LATER THAT DAY.

I was in my bathroom washing my hands while I heard my phone ringing from my bedroom.

I ran to my phone to check who it was.

Payton.

"Hello" I said with a light tone voice.

"You coming to the party tonight" she demanded.

"There's a party tonight?" I questioned not being told about it earlier in the week.

"Yeah and your coming with me so get ready and pick me up by 8, I think Ethan's gonna be there" as soon and she said that she hung up not letting me get a word in.

I started getting ready as the time was 7:25 pm, I wore a pair of blue ripped jeans and a yellow boob tube and checkered vans. I did my makeup and curled my hair.

I went down stairs and told my mum that I was going to a party and got in my car and on the way to Payton's.

______________
"You. Look. Hot!"Payton said as she opened the passenger door to my car.

"Just shut up and get in" I said as I was smiling at her compliment. She got in a did her seat belt up.

"Okay okay" she said in a defensive tone as I started driving.

We got to the party and the house was massive, I was literally like a mansion. We never know who owns the houses or hosts the parties, me and Payton just get invited by other people.

We walked in and the first thing we saw were sweaty bodies dancing anywhere where they could get enough space, a few couples making out then soon making their ways to rooms where they could get privacy.

I've always hated the idea of losing my virginity while drunk, I'll do anything else while drunk but that's the one thing that I will never wish to do.

"Come on, let's get a drink" I heard Payton saying releasing me from my day dream, she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen.

There was about another 70 people in here, I don't know how we were gonna get through.

"Hastings!" I heard someone in the crowd of people and looked around to see who it was and then I saw Ethan.

"Hey" I said with a smile on my face but then realised and quickly stoped.

"I didn't think you'd come" he said making me confused and my eyebrows narrowed.

"Why's that, I love parties" i said processing what he had said.

"I didn't get a chance to ask you, so I figured you didn't know about it, but you're here" he said.

"Wait, is this your party" I asked.

"Ding ding ding!" He said, I looked to Payton with my mouth in the shape of an o

"You life here?" I said still shocked.

"Shhh!" He said putting a hand over my mouth, now we were only inches away from each other, he looked down at me and smirked while talking his hand away. "I don't think everyone knows this is my party, and I wanna keep it that way" he continued.

"But why?" I asked smiling.

"Cause, you never know who could be taking advantage round here, if people know that this is my house and my party, they'll want me to have a party here every weekend" he had a very good point, but seriously he lives here. "Come" he held his hand out for me to take and follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked before putting my hand into his.

"I wanna show you something" he said whilst I held his hand.

We walked through the large crowds and up the stairs he went, I was starting to feel butterflies fly around my stomach, what could he possibly have to show me upstairs?
We walked down a long corridor until we got to another flight of stairs that must have gone up to the roof.

"Right close your eyes" he said before I could even put one foot on the first step.

All I gave as a response was little giggle while closing my eyes and then feeling his hand hold my arm while the other hovered over my eyes.

~to be continued~