EIGHTEEN

Song for chapter; New~ Daya

FRIDAY NIGHT

"You look hot!" Payton said looking at me while sitting on my bed as I was standing in front of the mirror checking if I looked okay to not only her but my self.

Tonight was Jay and I's second date, the first one was that good.

"Do you think he'll like it" i was procrastinating, the outfit that Payton helped me picked out was perfect, which was a blue dress with the straps crossed at the front and black heals with a silver clutch.

"I think he'll like it a bit too much if you ask me" she said standing next to me touching up my hair. I smiled at her as I turned around to face her.

"You really are a great friend" I said making her smile widely.
"Oh please, don't go soft on me" she said jokingly pulling me in for a hug as we both chuckled.

As we pulled away from the hug we hear the doorbell going indicating that Jay was here.

"Thats my que" I said hugging her again as we said goodbye. One of the perks of living with your best friend is they always can help you get ready for dates.
_____________
"After you" Jay said as he held the door open for me. I walked past and smiled at him. I felt him stare at me as I walked past.

"thank you" I reply as I take his hand and we go to the waitress who assigns tables.

"table for two, under the name Row" he said to the waitress as she gave him flirty eyes and then looked to me and her facial expression changed and she put her head down.

"if you'd like to follow me" she said as she started walking away and me and Jay followed behind her, I looked to Jay and noticed his eyes were on her butt, I hit him on the arm lightly and he started laughing like it was nothing. she held her hand out pointing at our table, Jay pulled out a chair for me to sit on and tucked it in as soon as I sat down.

"thank you" I said as I watched him sit down opposite me.

"can I get you drinks?" the same waitress asked seeing that we were comfortable, the whole time she just looked at Jay as he was thinking of what drink he wants. he was taking to long so I just decided to fill the silence.
____________
Our date came to an end and he drove me home and walked me to the door.

"I had a really nice time" he said leaning forward for a kiss. My eyes go wide and I soon go into panic mode.
"Oh! Would you look at the time, gotta be up early in the morning" I said as I swung round and kissed him on the cheek and went to unlock my door. "But it's Friday?" He was confused, I panicked even more.
"Yes! But me and Payton are going for a morning yoga class" I shut my eyes and tilted my head to the side, am I really that bad of a liar.

"So will there be a third date?" He questioned looking at me confused.
"For sure, text me, thanks for a really good night, now goodnight" I said as I stepped indoors quickly and shut and locked the door behind me. I let out a huff of air and sighed to myself.

Why am I such an idiot? Why didn't you kiss him?

I mentally and physically face palm myself.

~to be continued~