NINETEEN

Song for chapter; Heaven~ Julia Michael's

A YEAR LATER.

Me and Jay have been dating for about a year now. Payton's been on a business trip for the past week. I miss her like crazy. Me and Ethan have become really good friends again and I've been helping him and Haley out with Jackson a lot.

Today was a bore, I did nothing all day. I've been sick for the last 3 days and i haven't been able to go into work.

Ethan's been checking up on me a lot. Which is sweet. He always knew how to make me smile. I was like his superpower.
____________
FRIDAY.

I was feeling a lot better and went to work today. I got in and put my bag under my desk and my coat on the coat rack by the door.

I checked my watch that Jay got me for Valentine's Day, 8:05, I had 10 minutes to set up.

I wrote the date on the bored and put all the kids books out on their tables. I sat down and signed into the computer when I heard the door open.

I looked to the door and didn't expect it.

Ethan...

And Jackson.

"I know we're early but Haley's away at her mums and I have to go to work early, I hope you don't mind" he said out of breath.
"Of course not" I said taking Jackson's back pack off Ethan and smiling towards him.

"Thank you, I owe you" he said hugging me and kissing my cheek, which caught me off guard but I wasn't gonna lie, it was nice.
___________
The day had gone on and I was finally home, I unlocked the door and let the smell of my house run into my nostrils.

Honey and lemon freshener.

"Jay?" I questioned, he said he was be here by the time I got back.

I went to the kitchen, not there
The living room, not there either.
I walked up the stairs and went to my bedroom door to hear giggling and a male voice.

I opened the door in a flash and what I saw was like getting shot. My heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces. I couldn't even stay to hear an excuse. I just left.

I got into my car and only thought of one place I could go. I was risky but I was all I had.
__________
Three knocks I gave and the door swung open.

"Naomi, what happened?" Ethan questioned as I fell into his arms feeling so weak, my face was drowning in my tears.

His arms cradled me so tightly, I felt so safe.

"I shouldn't be here I know, but I had no where else to go, I just couldn't stay there any longer" I said through my tears.

"Hey, Hey" he said holding me tightly kissing my head. " it's gonna be okay" I looked up to his face slowly, this shouldn't be happening, I shouldn't be here, this is wrong.

It was a long pause, a continuous pattern of both of our eyes switching to a from each other's lips. 

We got up from the floor and I put my head down.

" I shouldn't be here" I said about to walk away but then my arm was pulled back and into Ethan where our lips were smashed together.

Fireworks.

The kiss was long and passionate. I was so wrong, but it felt so right. Which made me not wanna let go even more.

We went inside still in the kiss and Ethan shut the door behind us.

~ to be continued~