FIVE

Song for chapter; why try~ Ariana Grande

SUNDAY.
I woke up to someone knocking on my front door, and I could tell there was no one home because the knocking carried on.

I went down stairs and got my keys to unlock the door, I opened it and to my surprise. Not.

Ethan.

"Hey" he said with a huge smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked being genuine, I had no idea why he was here.

"Your coming out with me today" he demanded, making me scoff.

"Excuse me" I replied.

"You heard me, I said your coming out with me, now go get ready" he said turning me around and pushing me towards the stairs and then to my bedroom.

We got in my bedroom and he let go of me and went to my closet. I followed him, watching him pick me out an outfit for the day, he picked out a red champion shirt and light blue ripped jeans and my red and white checkered vans.

"Original" i said looking at the outfit "I like" I smiled.

Ugh, stop it!

"I thought you'd look cute in it" he said, there was a minute silence between us while we were staring at each other but I broke myself out of it and walking into the bathroom.

Once I had got out I went back into the bedroom where I saw Ethan sitting on my bed on his phone.

"Care to tell me where we're going then?"i asked sarcastically making him giggle.

"Pfft, no, it's a surprise" he said smiling at me while walking out the room, that was and indication for me to follow I guessed.

"You barely know me, why would you wanna take me out?" I asked following Ethan down the stairs. "I'm sure there are a lot of girls that would scream at the chance to go out with you"

Did I really just say that out loud?

"Oh believe me, not to sound cocky but there are, but I want to get to know you, you seem cool" he said looking back at me and smiling.

We left and I locked the door behind me and hopped into the passenger side of his car which was really nice by the way, a black BMW, boy this kid must have some money on him.

He started driving and put on some music, surprisingly his music taste was the exact same as mine which was handy cause then we didn't have to fight over it.

We got to the place and I was gobsmacked at what I saw, my favourite bowling place that my mum use to take me and my brother Jordan when we were kids.

"How did you-"he cut me off

"Your mum told me" he said facing me in the car while we were parked.

He asked my mum where to take me? That's-

Ugh Stop!

Even though I didn't like he idea of him taking me out I still smiled to myself, I not even sure if I knew that I was smiling.

We walked inside and towards the front desk. We were greeted by a guy around about mid 20's, decent looking, decent height but had too much facial hair.

"Hey what can I do for ya guys" he said nicely with a nice smile.

"A lane for 2 please" Ethan replied.

"Yeah, okay, lane 14 is now set up ready for you guys to play" he said as he pointed to lane 14 which was right in the far end.

Great a bowling game with Ethan, the boy I've been trying to avoid since I met him, in the far corner of the room where not a lot of people could see me.

We walked towards the bowling lane and as we were walking Ethan out his arm around my shoulders and brought me inwards.

"Ready to get yo ass beat at bowling" he said in my ear, god this boy was intimidating.

"Oh, more like ima be doing the ass beating" I said taking his hand away as I put my bag down and took my coat off.

"Oh yeah, If you win what do you get?" He said getting close to my face.

"To drive your car to and from school" I said getting more in his face.

"Okay, if I win" he thought about it for a second but it seemed like he already had an answer in mind and by what he said next I could tell he did. "I get to take you on a proper date" he said leaving me speechless.

How do you comeback on that?

~to be continued~