TWELVE

Song for chapter; beautiful~ Bazzi

SATURDAY

"Come swimming with me" Ethan whispered in to my ear waking me up from my deep slumber.

I groaned and opened my eyes, I grabbed my phone off the counter to check the time and read 6:05am, I groaned again.

"Are you serious, at 6 am?" I whisper shouted trying not to wake Payton next to me.

"Come on" he said walking out of the room but then came back. "Oh and where that black bikini, it's hot" he continued making me blush.

How did he know I brought a black bikini?

__________
I slipped the bikini on my body and threw on some shorts and walked down to the lake.

"I see you finally got up" he said looking at me while I dived into the lake.

I got up from the water pushing my hair out of my face while I caught Ethan staring at me in a lustful manor.

"You staring at me?" I asked coming off quite cocky. His facial expression had caught written all over it so I smirked at him to reassure him I was joking, making us both laugh.

"So, tell me again why we're swimming so early" I asked going a bit closer to him.

"I wanted you to watch the sunrise with me" he said pointing to behind me, I turned around and the view was Impeccable, my mouth went in the shape of an O, I was gobsmacked.

"Wow" is the only word that I could spring from my mouth.

"I know, every time my mum and dad brought me here I would get up early, go for a swim and watch the sunrise" he said behind me while his arms wrapped around my shoulders.

His dad? Never once have I heard him talk about his dad, but then he did.

"How come I never hear about your dad" I said, hoping I wasn't pushing too far.

"He left two years ago" he said and I broke out of his grip, I turned around to see his head was facing down. "I guess one day he just woke up and didn't love my mum anymore" he said still looking down.

"I know what it's like to be left" I said placing my hand on his cheek startling him.

"You do?" He questioned.

"My dad left me and my mum" I said making his face drop even my more than it had already. "for some stupid slut" i mumbled making the mood drop.

"I'm so sorry" he said trying cancelling the silence.

For a moment we had stared into each other's eyes, no scratch that, each other's souls. I didn't know I could connect this deep with someone in a lake at 6:30 am.

We both leaned in, switching my eyes to his eyes then his lips then his eyes then his li-

"Hey guys!" We heard from the cabin, we both pulled away quickly and looked to see who was calling.

"What do you want Payton?" Ethan said laughing nervously.

"Do you guys wanna go out for breakfast?" She asked.

"Way ahead of you" Ethan responded as he started to get out of the lake.

I just stared at him. I didn't move, I couldn't move.

Why am I letting my feelings take over.

I can't let myself get hurt again.

But would he hurt me?

~ to be continued~