TEN

Song for chapter; Can't get over you~ Joji

We got up to the top and I could feel his grip on my arm tighten. It felt like he never wanted to let go, I certainly know that I didn't want him to let go.

I mean-

"Okay, open" he said and I instantly shot my eyes open, what I saw was probably the best view ever, I could see the whole Camden city.

"This is beautiful" I said smiling looking at Ethan.

"I knew you'd like it" he said smiling back.
______________
THE NEXT DAY

"Happy birthday!" My mum shouted as she woke me up with a card and a bag in her hand.

I sat up straight away and took the bag and card from her, I moved up so she could sit in the bed with me.

I soon opened the card and looked her and smiled, I stood it up on my bedside table and the opened the bag, I opened the bag and inside was a small box, I opened the box and it was a charm bracelet.

I looked to my mum again and smiled at her knowing that I had wanted this bracelet for a very long time.

I hugged her tightly. "Thank you!" I practically screamed. I let go of her and put the bracelet on my wrist.

"You deserve it Mija" she kissed the temple of my forehead getting out of the covers and walked out of the room.

"Wait!" I called before she could get down the stairs, she came to the door and waited for me to speak.

I was nervous to ask.

"Did dad call?" I asked without getting my hopes up.

"Sorry mija"she said shaking her head. I nodded and smiled as my response. I wasn't surprised, my dad never calls.

My dad cheated on my mum when I was 2, he ran away with his 24 year old slutty assistant, I've never forgiven him but it would be nice if this time once a year he would call and at least wish me a happy birthday.

My mum gave me a reassuring smile and walked down the stairs.

I got my phone from the floor where I left it charging last night and saw about 100 birthday messages. As I was replying to people I heard my door bell go.

"Payton's here!" My mum shouted as I sprung out of my bed and raced down the stairs.

As soon as Payton clocked me she ran towards me to and we collided, hugging.

"Happy birthday bitch!" Payton shouted as we were still hugging making me laugh. "What are you doing in your pjs still, come on get ready we've got a lot to do today" she continued pushing me towards the stairs following me.

"Where are we going?" I questioned confused as I really had no  idea.

"You'll have to wait and see, won't you" she said continuing to push me up the stairs.
____________
"I heard that it's someone's birthday" I heard a familiar voice coming from behind me, I turned around and of course.

Ethan.

"Hey you" I got up from the sandy beach to hug him.

"Happy birthday" he and the boy next to him said in sync. Ryan, Ryan Hemsworth, the most cockiest boy in my year, and for some strange reason, Payton has the biggest crush on him. And has ever since we were 5 years old.

"Can we have a chat?" Ethan said to me causing me to look to him right into his eyes.

"Sure" I said as he held my hand causing me to look down at our intertwined limbs and weirdly smile at the sight.

~to be continued~