THREE

Song for chapter; call out my name~ The Weekend

THURSDAY.

It's been 4 days since my last encounter with Ethan and I haven't texted him or called him once. I mean I thought about it, not for very long but I still thought about it.

I just don't know what a hottie like him would want to do with a piece of trash like me.

Maybe one of his friends out him up to it, maybe he just like to get in girls' pants or maybe he just wants to prank me and humiliate me.

Ugh! I don't know.

"Yo, Hastings!" I jump as I hear a deep voice that could only belong to one person and one person only; Jordan, Jordan Henslow. Probably the most popular guy at school, we've talked a few times and I've seen him around at the parties me and Peyton go to but I've never really hung out with him.

Some girls say he's a jerk and some just say he's hot, which I'm not gonna lie, he's totally hot but not really my type.

"What can I do for ya?" I said as I kept looking down at my textbook I was studying from.

"I hear that there's another party this weekend, you comin?" He asked in his very mannish voice that I can imagine all the girls die for.

"Why wouldn't I?" I said looking up to him in confusion.

"Sweet"he said with a small smirk, "I'll see ya there" he shot me a wink.

What the hell!

I've never been more confused in my life than this moment.
______________
"So what did he say?" Peyton was so intrigued to hear that Jordan had spoke to me today.

"He just asked is I was going to the party tomorrow" I said without a care, although I didn't care why he asked me, I was still confused as to why me out of all the girls that he could've gone up to.

"Ooo, maybe here's your chance to start getting out there more" he said nudging me while smirking and winking at me.

"Yeah, no thank you" I said without an expression.

"Come on Naomi! You've got to start letting your guard down" what she said was right, I do have to start letting people in, but the truth is I'm scared to let people in.

I don't tell her that though, she thinks I'm like this because of my dad walking out on me, my brother and our mum.
____________
"So did you have a good day at school?" My mum asked as I took a bite out of my bagel that I had made instead of making myself dinner.

I hopped onto the counter next to where she was cleaning and took my phone out from my back pocket.

"yeah, there's another party tomorrow night is it ok if I go?" I asked going on to snapchat to that Peyton had sent me a goofy video of her making me laugh.

"No, I have my boss coming round with her son for dinner, I told you that Naomi" my mum sternly told me.

"Ugh, why do I have to be here?" I scoffed crinkling up my face.

"Because I thought it would be nice" she said smiling at me.

I rolled my eyes and groaned as I got on the counter top and shuffled upstairs to my bedroom.

I got into my room and flopped on my bed front first. I shuffled up right and laid on my side facing the wall. I saw on my bed side table the little piece of paper with Ethan's phone number on it, I grabbed it.

On my phone I typed in the number and added it to my contacts but I didn't text to say hi.

I don't know if I ever will.

~to be continued~